HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION SAMPLE (5 BEST TEMPLATES)
If you are looking for a professional Human Resources Manager Job description sample with a complete set of details, we assure, this post will help you to get what you are seeking. Whether you are an employer to design new responsibilities of upcoming human resource manager or a job searching candidate to add HR skills in your resume, you will find this post as a solution for your quests.
The sample job descriptions here will provide you with all the information and knowledge of making a specialized HR manager job description to enhance a better impression of your audience.
Check below the step-by-step method of drafting a job description for a manager profile in the human resources career.
Step by step making of Human Resources Manager Job Description
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Job Requirements
- Salary & Benefits
- About the Employer
A good introduction about the hiring position attracts people to read the job description fully and thoroughly. As the hiring position is for Human Resources Manager, an introduction of the job description should be added with the values of the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities are some of the most important areas to focus on while writing HR Manager JD. It explains the job roles, responsibilities, and duties that the HR Manager to perform at the workplace with his/her abilities. Try to cover the maximum of tasks that an incumbent is expected to carry out.
Here is the vital part of the JD to tell the employer’s expectation towards the prospective candidate for the Human Resources Manager opening. Make sure to write the basic and preferred requirements for the position. Usually, the job requirements fall into the categories of experience, education, and skills.
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefit is the primary expectation of the job searching candidate. This part should be mentioned with the compensation offered by the employer for the suitable human resources manager.
About the Employer
Let the candidate know better about your company rather than job seeker search by themself. Remember to mention all the positive credentials of the employer.
Human Resources Manager Job Description Samples
1. HR Manager Job Description for IT Company
About the Position
(Company Name) is looking for an excellent HR leader to drive the development and implementation of the HR operations to support our global service. This role requires a progressive and customer-obsessed Human Resources Leader who will have the responsibility of driving business effectiveness while implementing HR programs such as the annual review process, promotions, performance management, and employee engagement. Based in (hiring location), this role will help balance tech talent across the company and lead projects in areas of Organization Design, Career Development, Talent Retention, Engagement, and Employee Relations.
The Human Resources Management professional in this role must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports the business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to diagnose issues and find solutions. The individual in this role will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking, ability to invent, and project management skills, as well as the ability to flourish in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Work with senior management to progress HR plans and results.
- Define HR goals and ensure HR is always looking for people issues to help solve business challenges.
- Earn trust as a business partner to support leadership team on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, skills assessment, and development.
- Deliver management training to front-line managers and senior leaders.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions, and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Experience influencing leaders in a high profile organization
- Should have at least (Write Years) years of experience in a managerial role in human resource management
- Business partnering experience with the leadership team in a highly complex and dynamic business organization.
- Broad range of experience in human resource theories including talent management, development, and performance appraisal systems.
- Exposure to local employment laws
- Experience assessing management and executive talent to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to attain results.
- Strong business and Human Resources insights such as strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, analysis, etc.
- Excellence in multi-tasking abilities, communication, and presentation skills while working in a high-tech environment.
- Evaluate and examine business metrics on retention and employee experience to recommend systemic developments.
- Offer compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, growth patterns, and advancements.
- To address all types of employee relations issues, fairly while working with line managers and employees.
- Implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the business groups.
3. Healthcare Sector Job Description
Are you looking for career opportunities as a Human Resources Manager with an esteemed organization? We have an interesting opening with a purpose to be a part of (employer name) which is the country’s top provider in healthcare services.
Our Human Resources Group empowers our people to nurture and develop a better (employer name) culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in various verticals to enhance performance and provide higher care for our employees, communities, and everyone connected with us.
What you’ll do
- As a Human Resources Manager you will offer HR and expertise help to managers and personnel. You will act to create the desired place of job tradition that is engaged and effective through policies and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the HR group and could tackle greater strategies as needed. You will put in force correspondences concerning worker engagement, together with a range of projects.
- You will associate with managers to recognize skills wishes, deploy evaluation procedures, at the same time as proactively decoding and presenting HR metrics and research.
- You will execute HR strategies to resolve workforce issues and help with performance counseling
- You will support HR relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience of applicable work expertise
- At least of 3 years of experience in HR Business Partner or Generalist function
- We are committed to imparting our personnel the assistance the way they want. At (organization name), we provide eligible colleagues attractive benefits packages that consist of well-being, dental, medical, and vision blessings together with a few precise blessings consisting of:
- Personal Leave, Paid Time off (PTO), Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending
- Employee Discounts which include Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection, and so forth.
- Home, Auto, Pet Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Short Term & Long Term Disability insurance
- Adoption Assistance, Legal Benefits, and more!
3. Plant HR Manager Job Description
The Human Resource Manager will run the everyday functions of the Human Resource (HR) branch consisting of hiring and interviewing a group of workers, administering pay, advantages, and leave, implementing enterprise guidelines and practices, and handling different HR operations.
- Recruits, interviews, and allows the hiring of qualified process applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to apprehend capabilities and abilities required for the openings.
- Conducts or acquires assessments and employee eligibility verifications.
- Performs ordinary duties required to manage and execute human resource programs which includes but not restrained to compensation, leave, benefits; disciplinary subjects; disputes and investigations; overall performance and understanding control; productiveness, reputation, and morale; occupational fitness and protection; and training and development.
- Instrument new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Attends and participates in worker disciplinary conferences, terminations, and investigations.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from candidates, personnel, and supervisors, referring complicated and/or sensitive matters to the right team of workers.
- Maintains compliance with federal, nation, and close by employment laws and rules, and encouraged great practices; opinions suggestions and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs different duties as assigned.
- Maintains expertise of developments, regulatory modifications, and new technology in human assets, skills manage, and employment law.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities.
- Admirable organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Brilliant time management skills with a established ability to meet deadlines.
- Talented to prioritize tasks and to depute them when appropriate.
- Detailed knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Capability to act with integrity, competence, and confidentiality.
- Expert with tools like Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience in HR Operations, Employee payroll, Compliance, Policy making is preferable.
- Adeptness with or the ability to fast learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Experience Required: 5-10 Years in Human Resources Field as a Generalist
Education: Bachelors/Masters/Post Graduation in Human Resource Management/Development is Preferable
Location: (Mention Location)
Workdays: 5 days a week
4. Education Industry Human Resources Job Description
Looking for a human resources management candidate with 8+ years of experience preferably from education or similar industry.
- Recruitment and Induction Orientation
- Planning and executing the recruitment approach to meet the staffing requirements of the corporation
- Liaising with recruitment corporations to avail great recruitment offerings
- Facilitating the whole recruitment cycle and taking elements in the choice manner
- Completing pre and post recruitment formalities
- Designing and facilitating induction orientation programs.
HR Policies and Systems Reviewing
- HR Policies and practices to make sure that they comply with the regulatory framework and alignment with practices Implementing HR Policies of the corporation’s requirements.
- To streamline, SOPs and techniques and continuously serve closer to improving the HR practices in keeping with organization objectives.
- To institutionalize HR practices thereby making the workplace a fun area to work with.
Performance Management Systems
- Providing steerage to employees on standard general overall performance control, which incorporates task periodical orientation to the approach
- Managing the overall performance appraisal cycle, inclusive of putting in the region of targets, midterm evaluation, and appraisal rankings
- Facilitating and moderating results, in required instances.
- Reviewing and benchmarking frame of workers’ salaries and benefits
- Managing earnings, training, and employees welfare budgets
- Coordinating with the Finance Division at suitable levels, for enforcing budget
- Planning and imposing annual increments.
Training & Development and Employee Engagement
- Setting up and undertaking training needs analyses
- Preparing the training plan and training calendar for precise time
- Coordinating training workshops
- Planning, succession plans, taking lead in exchange of HR plans, techniques with the organizational plans & organizational improvements.
- To format a compensation and commonplace normal performance-related variable incentive scheme to grow productivity.
- Ensure all personnel reimbursement and advantage scheme to be implemented properly.
- To oversee all HR reviews asked with the useful resource of local authorities head region.
- Provide Finance & Accounting Department with HR associated records to facilitate statistical opinions to authorities.
- Participate to implement repayment and benefit restructuring responsibilities and survey at the corporation.
- Responsible for all labor compliances Industrial Relation, Statutory Compliance
MBA / MMS / PG in Human Resource with expertise in HR, IR, Wage management, Statutory Compliances, PMS, Training, and Employee Engagement.
5. Retail Industry Manager Human Resources Job Description
Role and Responsibilities
- The Human Resource Manager will center and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department comprising hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Plans and Organizes Employment Engagement Events.
- Generates learning and development programs and initiatives that deliver internal development opportunities for employees.
- Upholds knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory alterations, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Analyzes movements in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to confirm the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Partners with the management team to understand and execute the establishment’s human resource and talent strategy mainly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Administers employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Supports resolve grievances.
- Handles discipline and termination of workforces in accordance with company policy.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities.
- Delivers and Manages constructive and timely performance assessments.
- Generates, Implement, Enforce, Manages, and Trains people on HR policies.
- Recruits, interviews, hire, on-boards, and trains new staff in the department.
- Communicate and cooperate with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage payroll undertakings and budget.
- Conduct all HR Administration-related activities and manage the HRMS system.
- Ability to define and apply the best practices in people and talent management.
- At least four-plus years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Detailed familiarity with employment-related regulations and laws.
- Fast Learner, People Management Skills, and adaptability.
- Pleasing and diligent in dealing with day-to-day interaction with staff.
- Prodigious Attitude, Soft skills, dependable and reliable
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and shape confidence and trust with team members
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Hands-on Experience with creating KRA s and 360-degree reviews.
- Earlier experience on working with HRMS/HRIS
Human Resources Manager Average Salary
At Unites States (USA), the average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Manager per year is $69,277
- Base Salary $49k – $96k
- Bonus $993 – $12k
- Profit Sharing $741 – $10k
- Commission $608 – $25k
- Total Pay $45k – $99k
At Canada, the average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Manager per year is C$71,476
- Base Salary C$51k – C$96k
- Bonus C$1k – C$12k
- Profit Sharing C$965 – C$10k
- Total Pay C$50k – C$100k
At India, the average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Manager per year is ₹695,703
- Base Salary 285k – ₹2m
- Bonus ₹10k – ₹247k
- Profit Sharing ₹1k – ₹258k
- Commission ₹4 – ₹194k
- Total Pay ₹292k – ₹2m
At the United Kingdom (UK), the average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Manager per year is £36,010
- Base Salary £26k – £50k
- Bonus £973 – £8k
- Profit Sharing £194 – £5k
- Total Pay £25k – £52k
General Skills of Human Resources Manager
- Communication skills
- HRM knowledge and expertise
- Planning, Priorities,
- Recruitment and selection
- HR Tech Tools
- HR reporting skills
- Labor Laws
- Cultural awareness
- Active listening
- Administrative expertise
- HR strategic execution
- Employee Relation
- Being analytical and data-driven