Job ID 126586
Account Manager (USA Multiple Locations) Job Description
At Averna, our Customers are changing how the world works, travels, and communicates. And we’re right there with them wherever they operate – demonstrating the full power and true potential of Test & Measurement and Quality. Founded in 1999, Averna offers specialized expertise and innovative Test & Measurement services in vision inspection, precision assembly and automated solutions that accelerate our Customers’ time to market and protect their brand with an emphasis on quality. Our team – 425 strong – thrives on a broad set of capabilities providing an endless stream of technology challenges in a fast-paced environment across 11 facilities – from the Bay Area to Germany, from Poland to Mexico – serving our Customers wherever their operations are across the Globe.
We’re looking for a USA-based Account Manager in multiple Regions we serve. This role blends complex technical problems, a consultative solution-based selling culture and exposure to world-renowned technology organizations we proudly call our Customers. This highly visible, cross-functional role is a great opportunity to showcase your skills within all departments of Averna and across the globe.
Your contribution in this role:
- Identify the right Customers we can help excel by leveraging your understanding of Averna’s strengths.
- Master the Customer need and position Averna to solve mission critical problems.
- Penetrate Accounts, qualify new business opportunities and expand Customer relationships.
- Maintain a sales funnel (Salesforce) and manage sales forecasts.
- Manage opportunities by leveraging strong relationships you build with Averna’s world-class pre-sales teams including Solution Architects and Proposal Writers.
- Work with Averna partners to ‘connect the dots’ and participate in devising truly exceptional technical solutions for our Customers’ unique test and measurement challenges in engineering and manufacturing.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field
- 4+ years in consultative technology solution selling to Fortune 500 OEMs
- Experience in one or more of Consumer Electronics, Consumer Medical, Automotive, Industrial and Telecom industries
- Experience selling Test and Measurement solutions.
- Experience selling capital equipment to OEMs/CMs
- Demonstrable understanding of the engineering design and manufacturing processes • Active network of productive industry relationships highly preferred
- Previous experience in an engineering design role highly preferred
- Familiarity with the National Instruments toolset a plus
- Permanent work authorization in the USA required
- Travel up to 50% of the time
What’s in it for YOU
- Flexible work hours
- Flex days paid between Christmas and New year’s
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Full benefits package
- Learning and growing through multiple cutting-edge projects and clients
- Opportunities to travel
Averna is committed to employment equity and to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for the Job