Job ID 116447
- Accounting creates and maintains accounting policies and controls, conducts technical research, protects the company’s assets, and ensures financial and accounting records are accurate. Responsibilities
- Month-end close assignments, balance sheet, P&L, and cash flow management, SOX compliance, and balance sheet reconciliation assistance
- Entry level Accounting , Advisor remote.
- Will be Accounting’s main contact for implementing new financial systems (ICON), testing, reconciling, and providing Auditors with data tracing.
- Identify, communicate, and manage organisational risks and opportunities.
- The role interacts with senior-level associates and is visible to business leaders.
- Will collaborate with Genpact at-Home Solutions Record to Report (RTR) team.
- 2–5 years preferred.
- BA, BS, or relevant experience preferred. Advanced degree may be needed.
- Expectations at this level
- Performs various tasks and projects using extensive knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical abilities
- May aid policymaking.
- Complex, large-scale projects
- Develops technical solutions to many difficult problems
- Innovative solutions meet company goals
- Completes work; receives general project guidance.
- Work reviewed for objectives
- Mentors less-experienced colleagues
- Annual salary: $63,200–$90,300
Cardinal Health employs EO/AA. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, public assistance status, genetic status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.