Job ID 125066
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Work at Home
Pay: $18/hr Bilingual Verified
Join Team Alorica
At Alorica, we’re redefining what it means to be a global leader in customer service and experience one interaction at a time. With Alorica-at-home and locations in 18 countries around the world, we offer endless career opportunities from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting, and more. And we’re proud to say over 70% of our leaders are promoted from within!
But that’s not all…we also provide a full range of benefits to help our employees achieve financial, emotional, mental, and physical well-being including supporting their own communities through Making Lives Better with Alorica (MLBA). MLBA is our award-winning, in-house non-profit charity that’s focused on empowering people through mission-focused work.
As part of Team Alorica, you’ll help our clients by addressing their customers’ concerns, providing support, and resolving issues. This position is a fast-paced insurance-based program requiring commitment to member healthcare needs. The program services an elderly and disabled community. You will assist in helping our members better understand their insurance benefits. Each day you will assist members with any insurance-based needs including but not limited to addressing Medicare and Medicaid based questions, scheduling doctor appointments, assisting with medically related transportation needs, providing member education regarding claims, benefits and services offered. The purpose of this role is to facilitate inbound or outbound phone-based customer interaction to address complex member needs and provide recommendations on services that may help close gaps in care for our member and/or our member’s family. As part of our Model, this role is expected to advocate on behalf of our members in a compassionate manner to meet their healthcare needs. The advocate builds trust with members across their health care lifecycle. Advocate for the member and/or caller by making the interaction hassle-free. Some examples would include outbound calls contacting providers, pharmacies, or ancillary providers. Effectively ensures members are connected to appropriate specialists and/or enrolled in the correct programs, based on member’s needs and eligibility. Maintain knowledge of information/process changes due to healthcare reform by referring to applicable company resources (e.g., dependent age, removal of lifetime limits, free preventive care services, Loss of Coverage) Offer Next Best Actions on account and follow up appropriately. Assist members in appointment scheduling to proactively address gaps in care. Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution, Advocate4Me, compliance, customer follow-up, and attendance.
- Assist customers with issues and concerns they are experiencing during the use of the product and/or service
- Document call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Maintain and update customer information as necessary
- Upsell current customers on new or enhanced services
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Strong computer navigational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional listening/comprehension skills
- Professional and courteous
- Customer oriented
- Ongoing usage of phone and computer systems
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- Alorica will provide the equipment you need to conduct your work which may include a webcam.
- You will need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection – DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps.
- Must have USB headset
- Constant sedentary work
- Health, dental, and vision coverage/HSA
- Paid holidays and sick time
- 401K retirement plan (mention match)
- Leadership programs
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts program including but not limited to groceries, travel, insurance, phone plans, health and wellness, and pet supplies
- Employee assistance program
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Place an application
- Complete your online assessment
- Our team will review your application
- If selected to move forward, our team will follow up directly