Job ID 124987
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You’ve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. Work from Home Pricing Associate Remote Amgen. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
SR ASSOCIATE CONTRACTS & PRICING- US REMOTE
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. In this vital role you will be a key member of the U.S. Value & Access organization responsible for supporting the development and execution of the pricing and contracting strategies to achieve and maintain pricing goals. This individual will report to the Senior Manager, Coverage and Pricing, and engage with subject matter experts and execute quantitative and qualitative pricing/contracting analyses to support the contacting strategy across Amgen’s Oncology portfolio. In this role, the Sr. Associate will also work closely with finance and the other pricing senior managers to estimate the overall contracting impact on sales volume goals, discount rates, and long-term planning. PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION CAN SIT ANYWHERE IN THE US REMOTELY.
- Support modeling and analytics related to Latest Estimate Discount Rate (LEDR) process, pricing and contracting scenarios, contract decisions, LEDR and LRS management
- Gather, analyze and synthesize cross-functional information across a variety of sources to support scenario-planning and customer insight development.
- In this dynamic and fast-paced environment, the candidate will be a key support for the contracting teams for coverage and pricing negotiations, specifically for oncology products
- Will interact cross functionally with Value Strategy & Marketing, Patient Access, Ecosystems & Insights, Sales, Brand Marketing, Government Affairs, Trade & Distribution, Business Unit Leadership, Finance, Accounting, and Legal.
- Support pre-deal analytics to determine viability, profitability and recommendations regarding future coverage scenarios.
- Support dashboard activities
- Support portfolio projects as necessary, including long range forecast planning, cross product deal models and tracking
- Support slide deck/materials development for key strategic meetings as needed
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal partners; proactively seeks consensus and provides ongoing support to address business needs
- Constructively challenge teams by providing disconfirming information and encouraging innovative problem solving
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is someone with these qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experience
Associate’s degree and 6 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of commercial contracting, pricing, finance, accounting, analytical and/or sales operations experience
- Experience solving complex business problems
- Managing multiple projects concurrently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
- Strong negotiation skills
- Previous experience providing and delivering information for decision making by executive management
- Ability to read and understand legal contract documents
- Strong orientation to teamwork: works collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with others in a matrixed team environment
- Experience developing and driving adoption of new critical technology and capabilities
- Leadership experience, may be in your community, at work, or as part of your education
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF US
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
This position will be paid on an hourly basis. The annualized base pay range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $84,520-$110,510
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
FOR A CAREER THAT DEFIES IMAGINATION
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.