Job ID 125070
This role is remote, with a timezone overlap with the Sydney team.
We’re able to hire eligible candidates for this role from PST time zone only. Work from home Software Engineer Atlassian Remote. Your future team Jira Work Management is a tool that helps teams and individuals coordinate, track, and plan their work. We work with mid-market and enterprise companies to help them deliver their projects. Jira Business encourages both cross-team and inter-team collaboration while making it easy to share information across your organization. Our product combines the configurable workflows and an ecosystem with powerful automation to keep your company running smoothly. All of this is packaged inside of an interface that makes it easy for non-technical teams to complete tasks Check out one of our videos! We’re hiring a Front End Software Engineer, reporting to an Engineering Manager. Here, you’ll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and collaborating with team to get there. You’ll write code and ship product capabilities that you are proud of and delivering amazing results that our customers love and help us become the best project management tool for business teams!
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver projects autonomously, from technical design to launch
- Build client code that is efficient, fast, testable, scalable, and high quality.
- Promote collaboration with other engineers, designers and managers to understand user pain points and iterate to deliver solutions
- Partner with design and product and across other engineering teams to develop delightful customer experiences
- Contribute to code reviews and documentation, and take on complex bug fixes
- 2+ years of experience building large-scale frontend applications using React.
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference for Computer Science degree
- Understanding of modern frontend ecosystem, including but not limited to bundling, linting, testing and releasing.
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Experience building frontend applications at scale
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity