Job ID 123581
About the Role:
Brightline brings virtual behavioral and mental health care to families, when and where they need it. We are seeking a B2B Marketing Director to join our marketing team and work closely with our Commercial team to grow our sales pipeline and revenue potential. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the marketing efforts to build awareness and interest among prospects strengthen our thought leadership position, and enable our Commercial team to effectively market our differentiators. As the B2B Marketing Director, you will utilize your expertise to provide a cohesive, multi-channel marketing campaign to achieve sales growth and hit key success metrics.
Why You Are Excited About Us:
• You will establish collaborative working relationships with Commercial, Product, Care, and Marketing teams to ensure seamless alignment and execution of marketing strategies to drive top line growth.
• Strategic Mindset: You will become knowledgeable about the rapidly changing pediatric mental health landscape and differentiate Brightline from our competitors through strategic marketing engagement efforts, and leveraging insights to influence future campaigns.
• Action-oriented and ready to take on complex challenges: You will take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm and approach these challenges in a methodical way such as asking the right questions to accurately analyze the situation, acquiring data from multiple diverse sources, uncovering root problems, and evaluating risks and benefits of different solutions in order to arrive at a decision .
• Data Driven, Analytical Thinking: You will utilize dashboards and data to track the effectiveness and other key performance indicators (KPIs) of the marketing channels , leveraging data-driven insights to inform decision-making and optimize marketing strategies.
• Dynamic Decision-Making and Action-Orientation: You will lead marketing planning, discussions, and execution for annual B2B marketing campaigns, ensuring a strategic approach that aligns with organizational goals and plans.
• Drives Vision and Purpose / Cultivates Trust: You will lead the bi-annual refresh of the sales marketing deck and associated key sales materials, showcasing the value proposition and benefits for our target prospects to offer Brightline to their employees.
• Effective Collaboration: You will partner with Commercial, Product and Marketing teams to develop comprehensive marketing strategies to increase intent among qualified leads and help close.
Why We Are Excited About You:
• You have seasoned experience leading B2B marketing efforts, including planning and executing event sponsorships and speaking opportunities, conducting competitive analysis, training sales teams, completing RFPs, and creating sales marketing materials, with a proven ability to independently own decisions and strategy.
• You are comfortable juggling many demands and can diplomatically influence your different stakeholders to align on a set of priorities in order to achieve organizational goals.
• You have ample experience leading and implementing strategies for marketing to and capturing the interest of large enterprise accounts and or large public institutions.
• You are comfortable working with cross functional teams and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
• You have created and presented business case presentations to senior management.
• You use available data to back up your recommendations.
• You have strong industry experience in benefits providers, employee health and wellness, health plans, or related commercial spaces.
• Medical + Dental + Vision + Disability + Life Insurance
• 14 Paid Holidays + Flexible PTO + Sick Days + Parental Leave
• Learning and Development Reimbursement
• Health and Wellness Stipend
• Home Office Reimbursement
• Stock Options
• Remote, community-focused culture
• Company wide meditations
• Group workouts hosted by Brightline employees!
• Company Offsites
• At Brightline we have built a total rewards philosophy that includes fair, equitable, competitive, geo-based compensation that is performance and potential based. Our strategy is based on robust market research, including external advisory specializing in national compensation, and thoughtful input from every level of our organization. It is a combination of a cash salary, equity, benefits, wellbeing, and opportunity. In compliance with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this role is $108,000 – $162,000.
Our Commitment to Building a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Workforce
At Brightline, we believe that Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential to the foundation that we build our mission upon. We are compelled to build a future where all families can access inclusive, high-quality care. We are committed to creating an environment that encourages our employees to show up authentically, reach their highest potential, and have an equal opportunity to thrive. We are committed to systematically evaluating and improving our inherent beliefs, observed behaviors, structures, and systems. We are committed to ensuring that every employee, candidate, client, and family we serve is valued and respected.
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $215M in funding from leading investors, including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives