Job ID 127013
The Engagement Manager is a pivotal project management role reporting to the Vice President of Professional Services, operating under the direct guidance of the Engagement Management Team Lead. With a focus on delivering excellence, the Engagement Manager assumes overall responsibility for the success of projects under their purview. They are tasked with providing responsive, compassionate, precise, and professional service to Our client’s customers. This position serves as a crucial liaison for Our client’s prospects, clients, associates, and vendors, necessitating the embodiment of the highest standards of Our client’s image to associates, prospects, clients, and vendors alike. The incumbent is expected to strive for excellence and make substantial contributions to the company in the following areas:
Responsibilities & Duties
* Lead D365 Business Central and CRM implementations or upgrades across multi-site organizations.
* Ensure the proper management of all assigned projects, either directly or indirectly.
* Schedule and participate in client kickoff meetings, coordinating consultant schedules for individual projects.
* Maintain all timelines, task lists, change orders, and project book details.
* Manage engagement risk, project economics, planning and budgeting, and accounts receivable.
* Prepare for and attend all internal and client project status meetings.
* Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Provide recommendations for handling undesirable engagements.
* Coordinate with Our client’s Consulting/Implementation team to ensure a seamless transition from sales through the implementation process.
* Coordinate schedules of assigned Our client staff members in relation to their specific projects.
* Contribute to the implementation methodology for Our client.
* Ensure clients and team members feel well-serviced.
* Maintain certifications as needed/required by the business.
* Demonstrate the ability to consistently communicate complex concepts and issues with clients and fellow employees in a clear and systematic manner.
* ERP and/or CRM project management experience, particularly with larger engagements (500 plus hours).
* Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Experience
* Experience in both Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodologies.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Driven with an urgency to deliver.
* Expertise in conflict resolution.
* Analytical and strong organizational skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
* Proficiency in at least one of the following disciplines: Finance, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Job Cost, or Service.
To apply, please contact Caroline Cole at 718-710-4904. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-71-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.