Job ID 126722
Business Development Consultant Job Description
About Adtalem Global Education
Adtalem Global Education is a national leader in post-secondary education and leading provider of professional talent to the healthcare industry. Adtalem educates and empowers students with the knowledge and skills to become leaders in their communities and make a lasting impact on public health, well-being and beyond. Through equitable access to education, environments that nurture student success, and a focus on expanding and diversifying the talent pipeline in healthcare, Adtalem is building a brighter future for communities and the world.
Adtalem was named one of America’s Most Responsible Companies in 2021 and 2023 by Newsweek and Statista, and one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021 and 2022 by Forbes and Statista. Adtalem’s family of institutions has more than 300,000 alumni and 10,000 employees. Adtalem is the parent organization of American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Chamberlain University, Ross University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and Walden University.
Visit Adtalem.com for more information, and follow on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Opportunity at a Glance
Join a dynamic team helping healthcare and other organizations and professionals achieve their goals. The Talent Solutions Consultant role (“Consultant”) plays a very important part in the Adtalem Global Education (“Adtalem”) strategy to be the leading provider of professional talent to healthcare and other organizations. The Consultant develops and expands high impact, innovative partnerships with organizations and implements programs and strategies on local, regional, national levels. This unique role collaborates with leadership, engages with the employees and key stakeholders at our partner organizations and others to promote the programs we offer as an expert ambassador for our institutions. The Consultant represents the institution at a variety of engagements, including career fairs, orientations, graduations, “lunch and learns” and other meetings.
This position is to be located in Oklahoma or Arkansas.
- Foster strong relationships with leaders at collaborating organizations, and become the trusted partner.
- Establish new educational and talent development partnerships and grow existing relationships – in clinical and other areas.
- Meet with current and prospective partners to strengthen and further develop partnership.
- Coordinate local activities with regional and national account executives in alignment with overall plans.
- Under direct supervision, proposes and negotiates new and revised contracts with external organizational partners, and nurture these partnerships and collaborations.
- Attend events such as career fairs and trade shows in the healthcare industry and other segments, where relevant, to market programs and develop inquiries.
- Successfully manage informational and promotional outreach campaigns in close coordinate with marketing and enablement.
- Develop account and territory plans, and activity reports utilizing Salesforce.
- Collaborate with internal functions.
- Provide partner, employee and industry insights to internal teams such as product and marketing.
- Recommend changes in procedures to improve the effectiveness of the team/function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business required or other directly relevant discipline required and Master’s Degree preferred
- 5 years of successful sales experience, including managing a sales process required
- 2 years providing services and/or education directly to the healthcare industry required
- Track record of establishing, strong relationships within the local hospital, healthcare management industry, and other relevant organizations
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and energetic, with a service and strategic mindset
- Ability to consistently communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deliver effective in-person and virtual presentations
- Ability to quickly build rapport and inspire trust in others; naturally effective when interacting with a wide variety of people in individual and group settings
- Flexible and adaptable, a strong team player who enjoys collaborating and sharing successes
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Consistently make ethical decisions and can focus on doing what is best for students and Adtalem.
In support of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the expected salary range for this position is between $51962.03 and $93918.96. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem’s Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: https://careers.adtalem.com/benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
#Adtalem Global Education
Apply for the Job