Job ID 126704
Business Development Representative Job Description
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and Hg.
The Business Development Representative at Revalize plays a critical role in growing our business. This position will focus on developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold-calling, referral network nurturing, partner channel development and the management of various marketing and social media programs designed to cultivate prospects for deeper qualification.
- Commit to and deliver on standard service level agreement with regards to lead follow-up protocol, brand messaging, business system process adherence, and key-performance-indicator tracking/reporting.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to leaders at select accounts.
- Provide high-level information as to why Revalize is the right solution for their needs.
- Generate qualified leads and set meetings to create qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team.
- Manage a pipeline and providing accurate data in Salesforce to be used for forecasting.
- Utilize full-suite of tech-stack solutions designed to enhance prospecting motions through intent predictive models, sales enablement software, email nurture automation sequencing, data enrichment programs, and automated sales/marketing CRM/cloud solutions. Tools include: Salesforce, HubSpot, 6Sense, Ring Lead, Zoom Info, Seismic, Live Social, and others.
- 0-2 Years’ at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Business Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Confident, clear and succinct communication style – both written and verbal.
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Outreach.io preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in a fast paced environment
Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.
Apply for the Job