Job ID 126392
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. The Business Finance and Strategy team brings understanding and predictability to Stripe’s core operations and we work together with our key business partners to accelerate long term growth for Stripe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Board discussions.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with business teams to drive successful outcomes for the Operations Organization.
- Leverage your financial background to support and influence key strategic and business decisions
- Be your business teams’ financial partner for analysis and evaluation of strategic projects and initiatives (e.g. foundational investments or business model shifts)
- Design and implement metrics to measure efficiency and ROI of investments in headcount and non-headcount expenses
- Drive reporting, process and discipline for finance routines to shape and influence decision-making (e.g. budget, forecast, monthly reviews, long-range plans)
- Build and own models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in FP&A or strategic finance
- A keen analytical eye and experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications)
- Experience driving and executing on finance processes (e.g. budget, forecast reviews, negotiations)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners
- The ability to maintain high performance under tight timelines and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- The ability to bring structure to ambiguous areas of opportunity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Experience with SQL and/or handling large data sets (ingesting and analyzing)
- Experience as a finance business partner supporting functions such as operations or customer service organizations
- Experience working at a high-growth technology or financial services company
- Oracle, Anaplan, Tableau or other equivalent application experience
Finance & Strategy
Location: US (Remote)
Apply for the Job