Job ID 123653
Campaign Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Class is a next generation virtual classroom developed by Class Technologies Inc.; a company founded by EdTech pioneer Michael Chasen. Focused exclusively on online synchronous learning and virtual instructor-led training for education, corporate, and government, Class enables the active learning of 10M+ users from 1,500+ institutions worldwide and is the largest provider of virtual classroom software for education. Class is a remote company (you can work from anywhere!), with worldwide staff.
Class is backed by prominent Zoom board members and investors, including current Zoom board member Santi Subotovsky, education, and technology leaders like SoftBank, Salesforce Ventures, GSV Ventures, and American quarterback and entrepreneur Tom Brady.
Are you passionate about learning and technology? Do you aspire to change the way the world learns? Do you want to work from anywhere in a flexible, collaborative, and inclusive work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
Class is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager, Demand Generation to join our Global Marketing team. Your mission is to deliver qualified pipeline and leads via integrated marketing campaigns, working collaboratively across marketing and sales to achieve demand generation targets. The ideal candidate is a collaborative demand generation marketer who operates with intentionality and has experience executing and rigorously measuring campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Campaign Manager will be responsible for executing strategies in demand generation, account-based marketing, marketing automation, and email marketing.
• Assist in building revenue-generating programs such as nurture campaigns, display advertising, sponsored partnerships, account-based marketing, and more optimized for goals (revenue, pipeline, etc.) specified by Marketing Leadership
• Support creation of omnichannel campaigns across the buyer’s journey
• Assist in the ideation and development of content that generates awareness leads within our key personas.
• Design and build automated lead nurture campaigns, including but not limited to landing pages (WordPress), emails (HubSpot), graphics, etc.
• Manage and execute our presence at webinars, and virtual events, including pre- and post-webinar follow-up, performance tracking, etc.
• Regularly report on the success of marketing campaigns to the SVP of Marketing, C-Level, and other internal stakeholders.
Required Skills, Experience, Degrees, or Certification:
• 2-5 years of campaign marketing experience, particularly in demand generation
• Track record of identifying insights through data and developing marketing campaigns that result in revenue
• Strong email marketing and “outbound marketing” experience
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and prioritize the right ones
• Strong experience with Salesforce, marketing automation (HubSpot), and WordPress required; you will be expected to be “hands-on” within these platforms.
• Proven track record of being a collaborator across multiple stakeholders
• Experience in education technology preferred, but not required
Preferred Skills, Experience, Degrees, or Certification:
• Experience working as a campaign marketer at a K-12 or Higher Education technology company or SaaS company.
• Hands-on experience with marketing automation (HubSpot preferred), SFDC, Demand Base, Alyce, etc.
• Experience partnering with sales and/or SDR teams.
• College degree in business or related field
% Of Travel:
0 – 20%
Prolonged periods of work on a computer at a desk
• Unlimited PTO
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• STD (Short-Term Disability), LTD (Long-Term Disability), and Life Insurance
Class Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status