Job ID 126983
CCaaS Sales Specialist – US Commercial (MD, VA) Job Description
Location:Offsite, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Alternate LocationMaryland, Herndon
Area of InterestSales – Product
Compensation Range194500 USD – 283200 USD
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
This position plays a crucial role setting Cisco’s sales strategy and driving deals to closure. We are looking for a unique background in selling SaaS and enterprise software to Line of Business and IT buyers. Experience selling CX technologies such as Analytics, AI/ML, Bots, Workforce Optimization, CRM and Contact Center is also critical.
What You’ll Do
The Sales Specialist:
* Excellent presentation and customer interaction skills are required.
* Develops and manages a territory sales strategy to meet or exceed bookings targets; provides weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, grows and tracks pipeline using Cisco forecasting tools.
* Has a strong ability to collaborate with finance, field sales leaders and peers, channels, business unit, customer advocacy and marketing - collaboratively working with the extended sales team to identify and close opportunities.
Who You’ll Work With:
This individual contributor, quota carrying role, will be part of a team of incredibly passionate and accomplished professionals, with a culture of collaboration! While this is a direct customer facing role, experience working with Partners to deliver a total solution is critical.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
* 8+ years of SaaS/ Contact center / software sales experience
* Excellent executive presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Return on investment and outcome-based sales experience
* Familiarity with key competitors such as Genesys, Amazon, Five 9, InContact, Avaya
* Some travel throughout the US or within the region
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.