Job ID 125777
Rare opportunity to join an established company as they prepare to embark on an incredible new journey. They’ve started to work with less than 1% of their hundreds of thousands of future clients and you have the chance to bring your passion and enthusiasm to the table. In order to accomplish their goals, they are looking to hire a Senior Cloud Ops Engineer who will specialize in Office 365 and Azure migrations for their defense clients as they aim to become CMMC compliant.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of systems administration and systems engineering experience, most notably on Office 365 migrations to GCC/GCC High
- Additionally, you have hands-on experience with Azure migrations
- You have at least 2 years of experience with an MSP handling at least dozens of migrations a year
- Ideally you are familiar with CMMC compliance – or have heard of these cybersecurity requirements
- You consider yourself organized, generally calm, and a capable communicator with previous experience meeting with stakeholders to define technical needs
- You’re open to occasional nights/weekend work (not frequent)
- You work well in a remote home-office setting
- Because of the nature of this work all qualified applicants must be US Citizens (Clearance is not required)
What You’ll Do
- Lead the charge from a technical standpoint in a handful of system migrations weekly to Office 365 GCC/GCC High and Azure
- Spend 10-20% of your time communicating with internal stakeholders to align commitments and up to 20% of your time on technical client communication while working with an internal Customer Success Manager
- A portion of your time will be dedicated to escalated Tier 3 support issues for priority clients
- Very rare travel, perhaps 2-3 times a year
Email your resume to [email protected] if you’d like to move forward in your career within an ever-evolving and unique market with an established company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $135,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
Location: US (Remote)