Job ID 124177
Sony Electronics Inc. is looking for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer an environment and culture that promotes Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. In addition, our team members enjoy innovative work-life balance opportunities including a hybrid home/office workplace, monthly “Free Fridays”, and early shutdowns on Fridays throughout the year (including half-days during the summer).
So, if you want to join a “Best Place to Work” company and make the world say wow, let’s talk.
Looking to grow your career? Being a Sony person means you are part of a global brand with global career opportunities. Write your next chapter with us.
We strive to help our colleagues grow and develop before recruiting new talent to our open positions, whenever possible. It all starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, start the journey here and apply. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Sony is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who understands a breadth of digital channels and who is at ease working in a fast-moving environment and has experience growing SaaS market share in a product led growth company. Working with cross-functional teams, you will support and execute marketing strategies to grow awareness, understanding, adoption, and engagement for Sony’s Ci Media Cloud (www.cimediacloud.com).
As Marketing Content Specialist for Ci Media Cloud, you will be responsible for creating and managing various types of content across multiple platforms to support our marketing initiatives across our Online and Enterprise segments.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Develop compelling and engaging content for various channels, including the marketing site, blog, social media, videos, images, UI/UX copy, In-app copy, case studies, testimonials, articles, ad copy, other marketing copy, sales tools, email campaigns, whitepapers, release notes, webinars, and scripts
• Manage Social Content calendar and post/schedule and report on Social content
• Conduct keyword planning and research to optimize content for search engines
• Implement technical SEO best practices to improve website visibility and performance
• Create SEO-focused content for the website to drive organic traffic
• Coordinate and manage creative content projects, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with marketing goals
• Assist in crafting internal communication materials to ensure effective and consistent messaging across the organization
• Organize and maintain a repository of creative assets for easy access and utilization
• Maintain creative tool kit of assets to be utilized by sales and global teams
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or business management, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
• 1-3 years working in content and digital marketing within technology, media, or similar verticals
• Experience with social media platforms, including content creation and engagement
• Proficiency in SEO best practices and experience in implementing SEO strategies
• Experience with digital marketing channels (e.g., email, website optimization, paid media, social, video, blog, etc.), or working with eCommerce companies and digital agencies
• Ability to work directly with creatives, product, and communications teams to partner on campaigns
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; open, clear and consistent
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Self-driven ownership to meet and exceed goals and expectations
• Strong writing skills with the ability to create compelling and persuasive content
• Experience in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment is a plus, showcasing your understanding of the industry and its unique requirements
• Experience in both B2B and B2C content creation
• A creative background or experience
If you are passionate about creating high-quality content, optimizing it for SEO, and driving marketing initiatives, this role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our company’s success. Join our team and make a significant impact on our marketing efforts!
Sony Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or on any other basis which is protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Sony Electronics, Inc.
Sony Electronics, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at [email protected], or you can mail your resume to: Sony Electronics, Human Resources Department, 16535 Via Esprillo, San Diego CA 92127. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work (English/Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (English/Spanish