Job ID 126717
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies – from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups – use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The Corporate Technology Integrations Team is responsible for connecting and integrating disparate systems across the organization. The team will work closely with various stakeholders, including business analysts, developers, and end-users, to understand their requirements and build integrations that streamline business processes and improve overall efficiency.
What you’ll do
In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the integrations we build are robust, scalable, and secure, meeting compliance and security requirements.
In the first 30 days, you’ll receive a thorough orientation and training on our systems and processes. You’ll start by learning about our existing integrations and help to develop and contextualize our roadmap for future integrations. In the first 60 days, you’ll help implement our iPaas solution to begin developing new integrations and migrate existing ones. By the end of the first 90 days, you’ll have delivered several high-quality integrations that have made a positive impact on the business.
The day-to-day in this role involves:
- Participating in Sprint Ceremonies
- Collaborating with various stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and testing new integrations
- Enhancing or troubleshooting existing integrations
- Design and implement integrations using an iPaaS solution
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers, and end-users to gather requirements and build integrations that streamline business processes and improve efficiency
- Ensure integrations are robust, scalable, and secure, meeting compliance and security requirements
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design documents, database schema designs, and runbooks
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to integrations, working with stakeholders and the iPaaS vendor as necessary
- Participate in code reviews and adhere to software development lifecycle standards and best practices
- Test and validate integrations with end-users to ensure they meet their needs and requirements
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing integrations using an iPaaS solution such as Mulesoft, Informatica, Boomi, Workato etc
- Experience working with APIs, web services, and data formats such as JSON and XML
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working in a faced paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Deep understanding of authentication mechanisms such as OAuth and JWT
- Experience building AWS lambdas, GCP cloud run, or AWS functions
Infrastructure & Corporate Tech
Location: US (Remote)
Apply for the Job