Job ID 123923
👋 About Us
DialMyCalls got its start as a wake-up call service started in a dorm room in 1999. Over the past 24 years, DialMyCalls has evolved into one of the most popular mass notification services online. We’ve surpassed over 40,000 users including schools, churches, municipalities, government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and countless other organizations.
Unlike other calling and texting providers, DialMyCalls runs its own proprietary calling and texting infrastructure. This allows us to send messages faster and at higher volumes than most other similar companies. Our main focus is targeting small and medium-sized organizations, providing them with an enterprise-level solution that’s easy to use at an affordable price.
🔎 About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our remote team and help us scale our business. You’ll strategize, execute, and eventually build out a small team. This is a hands-on leadership role, so you should enjoy diving into different channels and data, as well as coaching and mentoring others on your team (or an agency).
We’ve built our own in-house CRM that houses about 20 years of data (this should excite you and get your marketing wheels spinning).
🖇 🧐 Key Responsibilities
You’ll lead our marketing team ensuring the marketing budget is spent effectively across all various channels, communicate KPIs and goals with internal and external team members (agencies), and drive our online marketing presence to help us grow quickly. As well as exploring new ways and ideas for generating new leads and customers.
You’ll be given the tools needed to drive success and be responsible for:
- Create and monitor our marketing strategies
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Maintain/establish outsourcing agency relationships
- Analyzing our 20+ years of data to make good strategic decisions
- Manage lead generation
- Audit current content and ensure SEO optimization
- Manage Organic & Paid Ads (mostly on Google)
- Oversee Email Marketing (we use Intercom to send automated emails)
- Oversee media and ad buyers
- Optimize Conversions of free to paid users
- Create SOPs for your department
🙃 Who You Are
- At least 3 years of marketing leadership
- B2B SaaS Experience (preferably with a startup/small team)
- Familiar with the freemium business model, converting free customers to paid
- Have a growth mindset, with a natural inclination to want to continuously improve
- Thrive on new challenges – we are always changing and you’re up for the ride!
- Are tech savvy: you’re adept at learning new tools and technologies
- Have strong ownership, autonomy, and accountability
- Located in North America or Europe
- Fluent in English, especially in writing
You’re comfortable working in ambiguity and are deeply curious. For example, if you identify a potential new marketing experiment but you don’t yet have experience with that channel, you’re excited about the potential of learning it.
You have the creativity/desire to execute your plan. While we envision this role to grow into a managerial role, you’ll start by being your own boots on the ground and executing your own strategy.
DialMyCalls asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact DialMyCalls directly.