Job ID 124179
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will serve as the digital marketing expert on the team. You will collaborate with the entire marketing team to create and execute cross-channel campaigns that engage and convert our teacher and administrator communities. Your ongoing contributions will drive trials, leads, and acquire new customers as well as engage existing customers (CRM).
In this role, you will get to:
• Works with database and lead management vendors to deliver customer and prospect data analysis designed to maximize sales revenue goals and objectives.
• Develops and drives lead generation and customer engagement (CRM) campaigns that produce high-quality leads and improves ongoing customer relevance and value.
• Proposes and executes email marketing campaigns to reach new customers and extend the penetration of ESGI.
• Utilize and maximize the effectiveness of the ESGI website to drive traffic, provide leads, increase trials and purchases.
• Track and effectively evaluate the impact of each marketing initiatives and advertising campaigns to measure success and ROI and use this data to adjust future campaigns and increase marketing effectiveness.
• Develop and execute web re-targeting campaigns, campaigns to expired users, and virtual marketing to capture additional sales.
• Prepare market and initiative analysis to identify trends, market segments, and new digital marketing tactics that will impact marketing effectiveness and channel revenues.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 2-4 experience in B2B or B2C online marketing with proven ability to match customers needs with marketing initiatives
• Experience with e-commerce e-marketing/online marketing strategies
• Experience with social media strategies and online ads with Facebook, Google, and other social media platforms
• Experience with Google Analytics, MailChimp and other online marketing tools
• Strong background in Direct Marketing Direct Response (DMDR) and direct sales strategies
• Proven experience in CRM/Database marketing analysis and reporting programs
• Self-starter with proven ability to take the initiative and problem solve
• Demonstrated track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously while paying strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral
• Bachelor’s degree required
Physical Requirements for this position:
• 10% travel for off-site team meetings.
• May require stationary positions (sitting or standing) for extended periods.
Who is Riverside Insights?
Riverside Insights is a growth-focused business on a mission to elevate one billion lives globally by 2030 through research-based assessments and technology for educational professionals, students, clinical and behavioral health clients, and workforce talent. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success, and we are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive environment where all employees can thrive, feel valued, and be cared for.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work performed by people assigned to this work. This list does not cover all possible duties, tasks, or responsibilities. Riverside Insights may amend or change responsibilities to meet the needs of the business and organization as necessary.
Riverside Insights is an Equal-opportunity Employer:
Riverside Insights provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
At Riverside Insights, every employee has the right to a welcoming and inclusive workplace where their diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and celebrated.
Thank you for considering joining our growing team and our mission to help elevate potential globally! Please check out www.riversideinsights.com to learn more about our work