Job ID 125829
* Application support for products such as Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central, PowerBI, and third-party applications associated with these applications
* First point of contact for all incoming support requests via phone, email and customer portal using case management system and remote assistance tools.
* User account management.
* Work with clients to define, triage and investigate system questions and/or issues.
* Apply both technical skills and business training to answer questions and/or solve issues.
* Research and collect additional information needed to resolve or escalate issues.
* Coordinate escalation of issues.
* Document resolutions and update existing documentation with relevant information.
* Assist with creating and maintaining internal and external product documentation.
* Assist in testing of customizations, products, and upgrades.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, ideally in Accounting or Computer/Management Information Systems
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Business Central, PowerBI
* Proficiency in accounting, supply chain and inventory – experience in manufacturing or the agricultural industry is required
* Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
* Ability to manage and prioritize a queue (helpdesk ticketing system)
* Ability to investigate, document and research an issue to determine the root cause
* Friendly phone presence and exceptional customer service orientation
* Great communication, people management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work well with people in all levels of the organization
* Highly self-motivated and self-directed
* Able to work in fast-paced environment, performing multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
* Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Eastern, with possible after hours
* Basic understanding of SQL Queries and relational databases
* Not sponsoring citizenship at this time
* Base salary for qualified candidates up to $140,000
* 401k match 4%
* Remote Flexibility
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Training and fast career growth
* Travel Expenses paid for
This is an amazing opportunity to help take this company to the next level! If you are interested in learning more, apply now by sending your CV to [email protected] or call Caroline at 718-710-4904 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 718-710-4904. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Location: US (Remote)