Job ID 123711
How would you like to join a fast-paced, market disrupting global tech start-up?
Our client, a leader in the VDI industry, empowers Managed Service Providers and Enterprise IT Professionals to deploy, manage, and cost optimize virtual desktops in Microsoft Azure. They believe in knowledge and clarity and obsess over all things Microsoft Azure, including Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365. They are the industry leader in creating breakthrough enterprise-grade technologies that extend Microsofts native products
Their brand believes in going above and beyond for their customers and partners. They believe in their superior technology, and let the products speak for themselves. They continuously devote effort and attention to listening to clients and partner feedback. In fact, their product roadmap is greatly influenced by the regular feedback received from having seen companies deploy AVD into production environments several thousand times using their technology
They are a fast-moving, nimble company looking for individuals who are agile, passionate, and who love to move at the speed of light. If you want to be part of the Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) transformation that they are leading with Microsoft, then we want to speak with you, as they are experiencing explosive growth and need the talent to grow even faster!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Global Enterprise Marketing, you will spearhead the planning, coordination, and execution of strategic marketing initiatives aimed at driving awareness, demand, and growth globally. You will collaborate closely with sales and corporate marketing
This role collaborates closely with sales and partner teams to drive the growth objectives and close deals in high-value accounts. This role requires a solid understanding of B2B enterprise software marketing, with a distinct emphasis on demand generation and account-based marketing (ABM)
• Develop marketing programs that focus on generating leads, accelerating the pipeline, and building brand awareness in key accounts.
• Align marketing initiatives with company goals by working closely with sales, corporate marketing, and partner teams.
• Design and manage marketing programs and campaigns, including ABM initiatives, events, conferences, and webinars.
• Design digital marketing campaigns that leverage online and offline tactics for engagement and lead generation.
• Build and sustain strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure alignment and boost marketing impact.
• Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing program performance, tracking ROI.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, and competitors to foster innovation and improvement.
• Experience: 5-7 years in B2B enterprise software marketing with a proven track record in regional marketing, demand generation, and ABM.
• Proven success in building marketing programs, successfully partnering with sales and delivering lead generation programs that drive significant pipeline.
• Experience in planning and conducting events, conferences, and ABM programs.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to report up on marketing program success.
• Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Start-up experience a plus.
Why would you want to work for their brand? There’s a bunch of companies out there and they’ll all tell you their’s is the best place to work, but …
How about this?
• Competitive Base + Annual Bonus
• Stock Options
• Health Plans
• Retirement Plan
• Flexible Time Off (unlimited)
• Great team culture
They are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. They are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status,
disability, age, or other legally protected status