Job ID 124800
Do you have the career opportunities as an HCA remote Bilingual Medical Collector Work from Home you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parallon which is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Parallon, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Bilingual Medical Collector Work from Home where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Virtual Bilingual Collections Specialist you will be responsible for outbound calls with account follow up and resolution of patient receivables. You will be responsible for transferring calls to the appropriate team member. You will provide excellent customer service. This is a virtual role.
What you will do in this role:
- Referring calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on customer inquiries. You will spend 90% of your day on the phone.
- Identify problem accounts and escalate as appropriate.
- Update the patient account record to identify actions taken on the account.
- Work with patients and guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances.
- Maintain minimum production standards.
- Achieve passing quality review scores per unit requirements.
- Produce acceptable unit collection volumes.
- Work within company attendance guidelines.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work with other team members and management in a professional manner.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Minimum one-year related experience preferred, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience with collections in healthcare revenue space is preferred.
- This is a work from home position that requires high-speed internet with 25 MB Download and 6 MB Upload. Wifi is not permitted.
- Ability to work uninterrupted for shift (not including breaks/lunch)
- BILINGUAL Spanish is required
Parallon provides full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling, registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health information management, customer service, payroll and physician billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000 colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their communities.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.