Job ID 125790
Helpdesk Technician Level II – 100% Remote – $170-85k Base DOE
Want to join a stable and fast-growing company that focuses on CMMC compliance services and is one of the largest companies in the CMMC space? This MSP is looking for a 100% remote Helpdesk Technician (Level II) to help them continue their growth!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of IT support experience, including 2+ years at an MSP
- Skilled with O365, network troubleshooting, documentation
- Knowledge of compliance regulations and security baselines
- Strong customer service skills, sense of urgency, and a proactive attitude
What You’ll Do:
- Handle Level II tickets, escalations, migrations, and deployments
- Remotely troubleshoot end-user hardware, software, and cloud services
- Provide support for O365, Azure, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Provide support for networking devices (firewalls, switches, access points)
Why Work Here:
- 100% remote! The company doesn’t even have an office!
- One of the largest companies in the CMMC space
- Acquired by a PE firm in 2021 and have had 100% year-over-year growth
- 3 weeks PTO and 401(k) 4% $1:$1 that immediately vests
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
Location: US (Remote)