Job ID 125631
What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda
Honda has a clear vision for the future, and it’s a joyful one. We are looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals.
At our core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to be a company which serves as a source of “power” that supports people around the world who are trying to do things based on their own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To this end, Honda strives to realize “the joy and freedom of mobility” by developing new technologies and an innovative approach to achieve a “zero environmental footprint.”
Sales Jobs at Honda in the United States, Senior District Sales Manager. We are looking for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our team.
If your goals and values align with Honda’s, we want you to join our team to Bring the Future!
About this Position:
The Sr. District Sales Manager is responsible for achieving monthly wholesale and retail sales objectives by model and Dealer Development targets for the Powersports Business Unit while preserving Honda Core Values within the Department.
- Develop, issue, and track tactical WS plans within assigned District
- Develop, issue, and track tactical RS plans within assigned District
- Develop, issue, and track tactical Dealer Development plans within assigned District
- Gap analysis by sensing market conditions, identifying sales obstacles and opportunities
- Develop, issue, and track countermeasures within assigned District
- Ensure compliance with all Honda Policies and Procedures
Who we are seeking:
Required Work Experience:
- Knowledge of current Honda and competitive powersports products
- Proficient in data management, including MS Excel
- Willingness to travel overnight (up to 80%)
- Willingness to relocate
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of powersports dealership operations
- Thorough understanding of sales process
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in SAP/Business Objects and/or MS SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience marketing through social media
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM system
- Successful experience as a PSP District Sales Manager
Additional Position Factors:
- Travel: 75%
At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers, associates, and communities. We are Honda!
What differentiates Honda and make us an employer of choice?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Representative Lease Car Program (No Cost – Car, Maintenance, and Insurance included)
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Relocation assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.