Job ID 125774
A bit about us:
Location: Remote, MUST work EST hours
Job Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000 – $150,000
Our company was founded to change the way care teams connect and collaborate. By harnessing machine and human intelligence, our cloud-based platform unlocks data stored in electronic medical records to deliver real-time actionable intelligence to care teams inside and outside their enterprise. By optimizing communication workflows, our solutions accelerate time to treatment, decrease clinician burnout, and drive better patient outcomes.
We are being funded by a Fortune 15 company, and offer HUGE growth potential!!
Why join us?
We are working on building something different, and something big. Our partnerships with some of the biggest Health Care providers and Medical Practices have propelled us to continue growing at a fast rate.
We offer strong competitive compensation packages that include:
- Stock Options
- and more!
- Successfully liaise relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources with 3rd party vendors to execute projects
- Ensure projects are completed on time, and on budget
- Train end-users in a clinic/hospital setting
- Manage the project scope, and make changes accordingly
- Perform risk management
3+ years of experience with:
- Project Management
- Client facing interactions
- Working in the IT sector
- Experience working in healthcare, clinical/hospital settings
- EMR integration/Telehealth platforms
- PMP Certification