Job ID 127095
Inside Sales Representative Job Description
What you will do
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
What will make you successfulAdvisors are measured and compensated based on their ability to meet business targets. This includes reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Competitive by nature – a selling machine, self-starter motivated to win and hit your sales goals
- Passionate about learning and development – excitement to learn about our industry through extensive new hire training program as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time
- Proficient in Digital – fluent and comfortable with Microsoft Office and digitally savvy in order to learn and use our internal CRM system
- Flexible – to achieve targets, advisors need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
ScheduleYou will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly, non-exempt basis. Schedules are set based on business needs, and may include regularly scheduled evenings, weekends, and end of month, along with some holiday shifts during the year.Compensation
- Base Salary: $51,500
- On Target Earnings: $86,500+ (Uncapped)
- 401(k) plus match
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Additional Information:All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.A Place for Mom uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. #LI-MM1#LI-Remote