Job ID 125638
Live the Exceptional With Soul. This is the singular purpose of JLR.
At the core of these experiences are the products themselves. The JLR brands have undergone a dramatic transformation over the past years.
JLR is reimagining the future of modern luxury by design through our distinct British brands. Our purpose is to ‘Live the Exceptional with Soul’ by being the proud creators of modern luxury and being guided by a set of behaviors we call our Creators’ Code: Customer Love; Unity; Integrity; Growth; Impact. Jobs available at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), regional marketing senior specialist in the United States
At JLR, we are passionate about our people. They are at the heart of our business. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive culture that is representative of our global customers and the society in which we live; a culture in which every one of our employees can bring their authentic self to work and reach their full potential.
As part of JLR’s Retail Marketing team, the Regional Marketing Senior Specialist will assist the Retailers, Retailer Agencies, and Regional Performance Managers (RPMs.) The Retail Marketing team ensures that the Retailers are effectively marketing our brands and products, and that the Retailers’ efforts are effective and coordinated with our national Tier 1 activities. The specialist will be a subject matter expert in full funnel marketing from awareness to demand generation. Each Specialist will need to be an expert in JLR’s corporate identity requirements and our Modern Luxury principals. The main focus is to drive efficiency in the Retailer’s Tier 3 Marketing efforts to drive website visits, showroom traffic, leads and sales. These roles are designed to ensure that our Network is best in class at generating and converting demand to sales. Each Specialist will be responsible for one of our three national regions, prioritizing in-depth marketing consultation for a select few high-priority retailers at a time, while ensuring overall compliance and participation in OEM marketing programs for their market of roughly 100 Retailers. The successful candidate will leverage their previous marketing experience to build strong relationships with their clients to drive the business forward.
What you will be doing:
Tier III Marketing Consultation for Retailers
- Managing the development of individual Retailer marketing plans and consult as needed to ensure our network is best in class at generating and capturing demand.
- Ensuring all Retailers in the region maximize our national programs and partnerships in their local market.
- Consulting on SEO/SEM and develop local plans as needed.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends/technologies and providing recommendations to the Retailers as needed.
Underperforming Retailer Consultation
- Working with the RPM’s to identify retailers that are underperforming in each market.
- Maintaining a portfolio of marketing improvement cases, partnering deeply in a hands-on consultative fashion with a select few retailers to drive improvement in marketing effectiveness
- Working with senior staff from each underperforming Retailer to develop a recovery plan inclusive of all marketing tactics and core metrics.
Marketing Guidelines & Compliance
- Managing Retailer creative review process for compliance/Pre-Approval
- Consulting and answering questions on guidelines and compliance.
Key JLR Programs
- Supporting key JLR programs via one-to-one communication including: Pricing Guidelines, Marketing Spend, Retailer Websites, Vehicle Imagery, Digital Retailing, Sales Event Campaign Enrollments etc.
- Perform other duties as required
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive Marketing/Advertising, either for OEM or Retailer
- Proficiency in full funnel marketing strategy and tactics
- Passion for Marketing
- Knowledge of automotive/luxury brand marketing space as well as digital shopping journey strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Political savviness and ability to lead by influence
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to travel
- Strong Microsoft Office skills primarily PowerPoint and Excel
- Financial and budget management skills
- Previous field/retail operations
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills are essential, and must be comfortable presenting to all levels of management;
- Must have strong business acumen, and the ability to work with people at varying levels with the organization and network;
Schedule: Hybrid Ways of Working (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – office days; Wednesday and Friday – choice days)
Recruitment Salary Range: $92,000 – $115,000
Base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized components, including location, skills, experience, and market factors. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a target bonus in addition to a full range of medical/health, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick/personal, and parental leave). Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employees will be in an “at-will position”.
So Why Us?
- As a people-first company, working at JLR means opportunity, teamwork, and growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job.
- Be part of an international, inclusive, and open-minded company
- Global Bonus Program based on company performance
- You are never just a number. We take pride in taking care of our employees doing everything we can to make sure that our teammates thrive both in and out of the office.
- Our employees receive a generous time off policy
- We offer a discounted Vehicle Car Program
- Employees also receive generous health care and retirement plans
- Quarterly Chair Massages
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Complimentary lunch and more!
Thank you for your interest in working for us, we love it here and think you will too!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
JLR North America, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training.