Job ID 127004
Key Account Executive Job Description
Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,450 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS–
- Manage all aspects of sales within your defined account base for your division(s)
- Meet/exceed annual sales quota
- Develop a seasonal/annual business plan (by account) that details growth objectives, category objectives, distribution objectives, and promotional plans
- Determine and sell the most effective merchandise mix and prepare stock to sales plans (by month) where appropriate
- Participate in all meetings, trade shows, conferences, events, as required by management
- To represent SKECHERS professionally to all accounts within your territory.
- To work effectively with the brand managers to maximize SKECHERS distribution within your account base.
- To develop a coverage plan that services your account base and maximizes sales/distribution.
- Submit all reporting, as required by management
- Perform all responsibilities in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Perform additional responsibilities, as required by management
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding sales and margin goals
- Experienced in their field – Self-starter/motivated, results-orientated with strong negotiation/entrepreneurial characteristics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication/time management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to prioritize/manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Valid driver license and clear driving record
- Lift and carry samples, sample bags, and marketing materials
- Travel required (approximately 80%)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field
- 5 years of wholesale footwear territory sales experience
- 2 year of experience managing nationwide retailers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proprietary software, retail math
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pay range for this position is $165,000 – $210,000 annually.
- Paid Parental Leave: including time for fathers and adopting parents.
- Short term & long term disability and life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plans with multiple carries, including EPO, HPN and PPO plans.
- Competitive 401k plan and employer matching.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) offerings.
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
- Pet Insurance available.
- Onsite wellness programs at company headquarters including fitness classes, acupuncture, and chiropractor.
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee product discount of 50%; employee sample sales and family and friends discount throughout the year.
- Skechers Company Culture and growth strategy is deeply infused with internal career growth and opportunities for learning.