Job ID 126751
Lead Product Marketing Job Description
As a Lead in Product Marketing for data products, you will contribute to the overall integrated product marketing strategies and create associated assets to drive awareness, consideration, and the adoption of our data product solutions. You will be responsible for driving the strategy and marketing decision-making, to bring ATPCO’s data products and solutions to market while serving as spokesperson and subject matter expert for the suite of data products. This role requires strategic thinking and business acumen, while being able to translate technical concepts into simple stories. This role will report to the product marketing manager.
- Focus on providing thought leadership and marketing guidance in the business success of the data products portfolio
- Collaborate across internal teams to build and own the messaging and positioning frameworks, value prop, and associated marketing materials for ATPCO data products
- Lead the strategy development of go-to-market campaigns by leveraging consumer insights, content marketing, social/web/email platform marketing, partner marketing, and other tactics depending upon campaign goals
- Collaborate with the product team, sales, strategy, and other internal/external stakeholders on product investments, priorities, and roadmaps to shape messaging
- Effectively communicate value prop, narrative, and target audiences to partner stakeholders to land messaging across keynote scripts, campaigns, case studies, product demos, sales playbook, and digital assets
- Use customer insights to create and inspire integrated marketing communications, campaigns, events, and programs to deliver a differentiated voice for the data products portfolio
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 + years of prior work experience in B2B product marketing or product management focusing on DaaS
- Demonstrated ability to create narratives targeted to different segments, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work in a highly matrixed organization across product, sales, and marketing
- Analytical skills and a demonstrated ability in using data to build and present go to market plans to key stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and content management systems
- Strong project management and time management skills required
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in the airline industry or technology solutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
ATPCO is the foundation of flight shopping, providing pricing and retailing data, tools, and services to 500+ airlines, global distribution systems, sales channels, and technology companies. ATPCO links the entire airline community together, collaborating to develop industry standards for airline distribution and end-to-end technology solutions. From shopping to settlement, ATPCO solutions work seamlessly across existing, new, and evolving technologies and methods. Airline-owned and reliably supporting air travel for more than 55 years, ATPCO is everywhere people buy flights.
Employees are eligible for our benefits package including employer matched 401(k), group health insurance and wellness programs, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, standby flight program and employee collaborated work and life standards.
We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, protected military/veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, or any other legally protected factor.
Apply for the Job