Job ID 127135
Lead Tableau Dashboard Developer Job Description
Company DescriptionLogic20/20 invests in being a “Best Company to Work For,” where talented people come together to deliver exceptional solutions. We bring clarity, insights, and optimization to enterprise organizations spanning technology, telecommunications, utilities, healthcare, and more. We thrive as One Team, built on values:
- We Foster a Culture of We by prioritizing connection and collaboration.
- We Drive toward Excellence by investing in professional growth and cultivating thought leadership.
- We Act with Integrity by doing the right thing and bringing our best selves to the table.
To make it all possible, we’ve created programs, resources, and benefits that promote connection and help you evolve your career. Job DescriptionAs a Tableau Dashboard Developer joining our Advanced Analytics practice, you’ll be responsible for delivering value and ensuring stakeholder satisfaction. You should be adept at using best practices, methodology, tools, and techniques to meet requirements, timelines, and budgets. Your technical expertise will unlock important insights for diverse stakeholders, driving progress on important initiatives.You’ll work closely with our client, a top cloud-based software company, to understand both their business processes and analytics needs to design and build reports and cloud data solutions. You will have the opportunity to support our client’s capacity forecasting to better understand where they need support internally to best support their sellers.About the Team The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where skilled professionals in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. We make it look like magic, but for us, it’s all in a day’s work. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset, all while enjoying the company of kindred spirits who are as committed to your success as you are. And when you’re ready to level up in your career, you’ll have access to the training, the project opportunities, and the mentorship to get you where you want to go. “We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics QualificationsMust have:
- 6+ years of experience as a developer
- Expert knowledge and experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics
- Working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture
- Strong experience setting up reporting infrastructure
- Strong SQL experience
- Data modeling experience
- Exposure to Salesforce data model
- Change management or product management experience
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Compensation range: $145,000 – $178,000 annually, depending on experienceAbout Logic20/20 To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic
Core Values At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Logic20/20 BenefitsWhy Logic20/20? It’s our goal to be one of the best companies to work for. One piece of the puzzle is an evolving set of benefits that extend past medical, dental, and 401(k). You will have
- PTO & Paid Holidays – Worry-free time off to recharge and pursue your personal goals
- Community & Committees – As part of our “Culture of We,” Logic20/20 invests in providing many social, interest, and learning opportunities
- Referral Programs & Bonuses – Employee, project, and sales referral programs with paid incentives
Equal Opportunity Statement We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion