Job ID 124679
The Manager, RM+ Measurement Solutions is directly responsible for leading the strategy and execution of RM+ Measurement capabilities. This includes research and development of a comprehensive strategy and multi-year roadmap to enable and expand on these capabilities. The Manager will be a deep subject matter expert on RM+ data processes and tools including: advanced marketing analytics, multi-touch attribution, media platform measurement, automated insights, clean-rooms etc. The Manager will be responsible for growing and developing a team of direct reports and cross functional partners to support the RM+ measurement strategy.
10% – Build and champion RM+ Measurement Solutions strategy for the company. Provide business leadership to Measurement Strategy & Solution teams to identify and launch new tools and capabilities. Provides day to day technical leadership and execution for the practice.
10% – Promote and grow the practice with internal Marketing partners. Partners with internal teams and evangelizes strategy with organizational stakeholders, e.g. Marketing Leadership, Finance, Retail Media+ Sales, Retail Media Monetization, and RM+ Reporting and Insights.
40% – Work cross-functionally and externally with the teams responsible for implementing new capabilities or evolving existing capabilities. e.g. Data Science, Engineering, Product, IT, 3rd Party agencies and measurement providers. Acts as a liaison between technical and business teams, evangelizes solutions and roadmaps internally to implementation teams.
30% – Developing and managing a team of direct reports and contractors to drive execution. Provide day to day leadership over RM+ measurement capabilities teams.
10% – Research competitive landscape. Work with external partners to understand the evolving Marketing Measurement landscape and impact on Measurement capabilities. e.g. DSP, Social Platforms, Measurement Firms, Suppliers, and other industry leaders.
Nature And Scope
- This position typically reports to the Sr. Manager Measurement Strategy and Solutions.
- This position has 2 Direct Reports and be responsible for managing several contracted associates.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Environmental Job Requirements:
- Remote position
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Manages a team of 1-5 direct reports
- Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others, in addition to personnel issues (including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates)
- Deep understanding of Marketing Measurement with experience in marketing analytics across digital media and retail.
- Experience working with advanced marketing analytics and models (MMM and MTA)
- Experience and deep understanding of data warehouse structures and processes
- Experience with data visualization techniques and tools
- Experience leading, managing, and developing teams in a rapidly expanding environment
- Experience managing vendors and relationships with highly technical teams
- Experience communicating with and influencing non-technical teams at all levels of the company
- Hold team accountable to deliverables while teaching and training
- Experience with change management
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis
- Understand how to partner, manage, and motivate internal teams, build good will, and drive long term alignment
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Decision Quality
- Drives Engagement
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict