Job ID 123674
We are a successful and growing real estate coaching company based out of New York & Florida but our team is entirely remote. We are rooted in a growth mindset to build “want to be” and existing real estate investors into successful, agile business people and we do that by providing access to systems, tools, and 1.1 coaching that helps them take their next step in real estate.
Because our company is a marketing company, the Director of Marketing is vital to the organization and this team member will be a significant driver for our day-in, day-out progress. This role will report to the CMO and CEO. The Director of Marketing will oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies and products for the organization. Our next Director of Marketing is a self-starter who works with urgency, lives out our values, and has a high sense of ownership for the marketing team.
We have an amazing team, cutting edge ideas and work ethic, what we lack is an executional ninja who will pull it all together and hold everyone accountable for extraordinary results. In a word, a RockStar!
Why hire a coaching company when there are so many tools, how-to books, systems already available?
We know what holds people back because we faced it ourselves – fear, lack of knowledge, and lack of money. We will provide personalized 1.1 coaching to get you the mindset, tools, and resources to feel confident in becoming a real estate investor.
We focus on the tools AND the mindset.
Seldom does a flip go off without a hitch. You will handle the problems and hiccups that arise with us – together. We’ll teach you the good, the bad, and the ugly, and how to flip houses, without flipping out!
In addition, we offer a comprehensive real estate investing education. Our Coaching Programs arm our students with what they need, combined with one-on-one coaching to catapult a successful real estate investing business.
We strive to embed our core values in everything we do, and we are developing a team that aligns with our core values and strives to live by them in everything they do. Our values are more than just words. They define us as people and as a company. We don’t just do it, we LIVE IT.
• Leadership: We don’t just manage; we lead and we lead by example
• Integrity: We do the right thing, even when no one is watching us. We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it
• Value: We provide invaluable coaching and content
• Excellence: We give our best to every student, every time
• Innovation: We offer leading edge business solutions
• Teamwork: We are team players in everything we do. We strive to go above and beyond for our team, because when the team thrives, we thrive
• Allegro: (Fast, quick, and bright) We act with a sense of urgency in all matters, big or small)
What We Offer:
• W-2 employee status
• Thriving work culture and flexible work
• Full-time (40-hours per week)
• $78,000 annual salary ($3,000 bi-weekly)—- estimate $100-$120k/year after bonus, year 1
• Monthly performance (KPI) bonuses & profit sharing
• Weekly 1-1’s with Chief Marketing Officer direct access to leadership
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
• 401(k) available
• Company Outings
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversee team management and coordination of day-to-day and projects
• Utilizing project management tools to provide updates and maintain high level of communication with teams and departments
• Leading marketing team meetings, reviewing progress and accountability for all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work
• Online presence and brand reputation management through online platforms
• Lead Project Management – assist in executing tasks, and projects for marketing and promotion for all brands and assigning tasks to team members or contractors
• Regularly review and improve copy, graphic, social, video, web, or miscellaneous brand elements for quality
• Offer creative direction on tasks, projects, marketing campaigns and efforts
• Assist team in development and facilitation of department tasks, quarterly projects, and business and product launches
• Develop new ideas and marketing strategies for approval and implementation based on company project implementation guidelines
• Marketing department development – assist in equipping, training, staffing, and introducing tools for growth and improvement
• Manage, track, and record systems for documentation and efficiency on bi-annual basis
• Build and maintain marketing department “Workflow Lead/Lag Time System” for average work timelines
• Self-starter with high sense of urgency
• Highly comfortable communicating through multiple channels (i.e., Zoom, Slack, texting, emailing, phone conversations, etc.) in a clear, concise way
• Thorough understanding of market developments, strategies, and practices
• Customer service skills
• Attention to detail and strong project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Leadership aptitude
• Google Work Space, Google Ads
• Previous experience: project management services (i.e., Clickup, Asana, Trello)
• Facebook Business