The role may be in Columbus, OH-hybrid or a remote opportunity for those candidates located in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
In this role, the Specialist will work as a member of the marketing operations team to build, implement, support, and administer key technology solutions for the marketing organization.
- Experience with key Marketing Technologies in the content management, web content, content creation space preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, specifically with a focus on being proactive
- Ability to evaluate work with a focus on outcomes and measurable value
- Collaborate with technical teams both internally at Nationwide and external vendors
- Effectively communicate issues or requirements to the appropriate audience
- Thrives working in a team environment
- Day to day operations of key marketing technologies used by business partners: Digital Asset Mgmt, web content application, etc
- Build the knowledge and experience to act as a subject matter expert for key marketing technologies for the marketing organization
- Provide ongoing support and consultation in the use of marketing technologies
- Assist with building governance and process policies within the technologies
- Help design and implement processes and training materials to effectively use marketing technology
- Staying current on new features or issues within our technology, as well as completing training where appropriate
Typical Skills and Experiences:
Education: Undergraduate studies with post graduate studies preferred.
Experience: Open to new grads up to 3 years or more related experience or interest in analytic techniques, content management and marketing technology. Experience with problem solving in a business environment; working with large customer and/or prospect databases; working with product, geographic, demographic data to identify trends and opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong knowledge of analytic lifecycle, business intelligence, database warehousing applications, structured query language, and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies. Proven problem solving, analytical, research and quantitative analysis skills and analytical working techniques, including regression, decision trees, multivariate analysis, etc. Good verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in developing ad hoc queries using SQL. Comprehension of Agile methodology framework.
Other criteria, including leadership skills, competencies and experiences may take precedence.
Staffing exceptions to the above must be approved by the hiring manager’s leader and HR Business Partner.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates Nationwide Values.
Overtime Eligibility: Exempt (Not eligible)
Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Extended and non-standard work hours based on project and customer needs.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
We have an array of benefits to fit your needs, including: medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off with newly hired associates receiving a minimum of 18 days paid time off each full calendar year pro-rated quarterly based on hire date, nine paid holidays, 8 hours of Lifetime paid time off, 8 hours of Unity Day paid time off, 401(k) with company match, company-paid pension plan, business casual attire, and more. To learn more about the benefits we offer, click here.
Nationwide is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone feels challenged, appreciated, respected and engaged. Nationwide prohibits discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to any characteristic (or classification) protected by applicable law.