Job ID 124043
About The Role
Arketa is looking for our second marketing hire to continue scaling our product for wellness studios and individuals! As a founding team member, you’ll help us test and build our acquisition channels from the ground up, refine our messaging, and experiment with offers to help grow our user base
This role is perfect for an ambitious marketer with SaaS experience looking to hone their marketing skills, own projects from end-to-end, and shape the future of our marketing organization. We’re in a test-and-learn phase right now in Marketing, so this role needs to be data-driven, and willing to iterate and adapt.
• Negotiate and manage partnerships, joint ventures, and co-marketing initiatives to drive brand awareness and revenue growth, including events and webinars.
• Oversee the development of high-quality content, including emails, blog posts, whitepapers, videos, webinars, and more, to showcase our thought leadership and educate our target audience.
• Partner with sales to craft revenue-generating gifting campaigns.
• Develop and optimize landing pages, lead capture forms, and call-to-action strategies to maximize conversion rates.
• Develop and execute segmented onboarding series for customers, leading to increased NPS and add-on attach rates.
• Own targeted weekly partner communications, keeping them up to date on new features, exciting news, and opportunities available for them.
• Work with customer success team to create engaging webinars that provide value to our partners.
• Monitor and analyze competitor activities and marketing strategies to identify opportunities for differentiation and innovation.
• 3+ years of proven multi-channel marketing experience within software/SaaS.
• Experience with email marketing, event planning, and partnerships.
• Data-driven (including Excel and data analysis skills) to prioritize opportunities and evaluate the performance of campaigns
• Ability to work cross-functionally with design, product, and sales
• Great at communication and ability to source and build relationships with external agencies
• Likes to take risks and challenge the status quo
• Experience or passion with wellness studios a big plus