Job ID 126700
The Marketing Manager will work with the Senior Manager of Marketing to create marketing campaigns for the launch of a new “marketplace” for Mayo Clinic Platform. They will also develop and implement marketing campaigns to build awareness and generate leads. Additionally, they will also work on the Accelerate program to drive startups to participate in the program.
The Marketing Manager will provide strategic marketing consultation and guidance to various internal clients. The manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations to build, execute, measure and monitor marketing strategies, tactics and plans to support Mayo Clinic’s mission, strategic plan, and business objectives. Significant marketing experience and a deep knowledge of project management is required for success.
The Manager will possess the ability to proactively assess consumer and business needs, including review of market opportunities and audience identification. This individual will also facilitate market research and competitive analysis, synthesize findings and advocate for products and services that are in line with the organization’s mission and vision.
Responsibility for measurement and reporting and assigned marketing budgets.
The role requires critical thinking and strong project management skills to execute complex and cross-functional projects through the entire project life cycle, from project concept to launch, including marketing plan development and implementation, to achieve objectives, and measures results against business needs. The individual should also possess a robust understanding of modern marketing technology and industry standard best practices to elevate marketing programs for maximum impact, creativity, and operation excellence.
The Marketing Manager has strong interpersonal skills as well as strategic counseling and leadership experience to manage, motivate and mentor others, including external vendors. The manager will be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with highly visible stakeholders, both internally and externally, including physicians, administrators, governing bodies and others. May manage vendor and/or agency relationships and functions as the lead in the vendor selection process.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner across teams to manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and other campaign activities in support of stated business objectives.
• Facilitate market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Evaluate and analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Identify and develop deep understanding of target audience needs and be an advocate for product, service or project.
• Develop relationships and deep understanding of key business needs and stated targets to determine integrated marketing strategies that get results
• Evaluate, analyze, develop, and measure marketing strategies based on target audiences, market research and business plans, and continually assess consumer and business needs to ensure alignment.
** Visa sponsorship is not available for this position; Also, Mayo Clinic DOES NOT participate in the F-1 STEM OPT extension program**
This Position is 100% Remote; can live anywhere within the United States
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• 5 years of marketing experience.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and budgets
• Project management experience in implementing tactical marketing programs
• Comprehensive digital marketing skills
• Master’s degree preferred
• Experience with growth marketing, with proven track record of driving adoption, engagement, or retention.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial approach, high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Ability to work independently, influence, and communicate across all levels of management in both marketing and cross-functional teams.
• Passion for consumers, with a demonstrated ability to use insights and data to improve the customer experience.
• Collaborative communication skills – Possess ability to engage with all stakeholders, internally and externally, to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and successfully manage diverse teams through effective verbal and written communications.
• Technological and digital marketing skills – Possess contemporary knowledge of digital tools, platforms and channels and a good understanding of marketing technology.
• Critical thinking skills – Have the ability to understand dynamic and sensitive situations and problems, identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies.
• Analytical skills – Possess agility with analytical tools and have the ability to process, analyze and utilize large quantities of data efficiently.
• Creativity and innovation – Think out of the box and be able to develop new concepts and devise unique marketing campaigns.
• Personal Motivation – A commitment to meeting deadlines with a high-quality product Sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, flexibility, and creativity
Experience in marketing in AI/health technology solutions in health care, life sciences, biotechnology industries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative skills
• Formal presentation skills
• Organization and planning skills
• Strategic and critical thinking skills
• Data analysis and management skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Team leadership
• Judgment and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of marketing technologies & best practices
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for market intelligence through identification and analysis of internal and external data relevant to the market and able to synthesis finding to plan development
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and services. Expand on existing plans to include digital marketing platforms.
• Manage the execution for marketing plans and projects and monitor, review, and report on progress, including return on investment and key performance metrics.
• Manage complex and cross-functional projects through entire project life cycle.
• Define and manage relevant marketing budgets.
• Create and deliver marketing presentations.
Coordinate and act as a liaison with external agencies and manage vendor and/or agency relations/selection process.
• Monitor industry best practices and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Ability to mentor and manage direct reports.
$113,693 – $164,882 / year; Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
Monday – Friday
10% + travel may be required
- Rochester, MN
- Full Time
Location: US (Remote)
Apply for the Job