Job ID 123888
• Description:* Client is looking for a Marketing Specialist III to do the following:
• Define and implement a strategy for increasing the Seller engagement with Selling Coach recommendations through message copy and placement.
• Define the communications style guide for Marketplace Selling Coach
• Define audience profiles for future message segmentation.
• Collaborative and very high impact businesses.
Very large business, sophisticated and digital marketing.
Almost like a start up environment cause not just plugged into a single marketing plan.
• Executing plans, working with partners so not just internally focused but externally focused as well with building plans.
• From a career development, gives you a great view of how a large tech company works
• Very high impact role. Hours: M-F 8-5pm in respective time zone.
Location: Fully Remote *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Top 3 must-have hard skills:
• Campaign building and Building digital campaigns.
• Reporting – data analysis, figuring out what’s working and not working from a data perspective
• Managing a budget REQUIRED SKILLS
• Digital marketing knowledge is a must-have
• Event coordination also a must have.
• B2B campaign marketing highly preferred.
Partner/channel Marketing Experience Also Preferred.
• Partnered in some capacity with IBM is a plus if working with that team.
Partnered in some capacity with Microsoft would be a plus also if working with that team.
Years of Experience:
• 5 years of marketing experience preferred but open to strong candidates with perhaps 3 plus years background Degree or Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business with relevant work experience Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business with relevant work experience
• 5 years of marketing experience
• A proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget and that meets customer needs
• A bias for action, demonstrated track record in seeing projects through to completion and delivering results Preferred Qualifications
• Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
• Extreme attention to detail and desire to roll up your sleeves
• Experience creating and executing business plans
• Track record of delivering innovative products and ability to work effectively within ambiguity
• Experience working with constrained resources and an ability to think creatively on how to accomplish the job
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [[email protected]](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position