Job ID 126741
Media Planner, Strategy Job Description
Media Planner, Strategy
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people – with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
The Media Planner (Strategy) is primarily responsible for campaign stewardship of strategic activation across Programmatic, Social, and Search channels. This individual serves as the day-to-day point of contact with agency activation, creative, and operations teams demonstrating an ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally. The Media Planner has strong attention to detail, managing up to 4x-5x projects simultaneously requiring multiple touchpoints and ensuring accuracy from campaign ideation to activation. The Media Planner also has mastery over internal planning tools and the use of budget management in MediaTools, with a working knowledge of digital media, marketing terms, advertising partners, and products. This person demonstrates a professional demeanor with the potential to flex into an increasingly client-facing role.
What you’ll do:
- Principal to the setup and approval of go-to-market paid media activations
- Collaborate with agency cross-functional teams in compliance and regulations-driven executions
- Master Fortune 100 client-specific operations, tools, and processes
- Exercise operational upkeep of budgeting, buying, and financial systems (Programmatic DSPs, Social and Search platforms, Prisma, MediaTools)
- Adopt a performance marketing mindset using data to inform strategic decisions impacting media and creative outcomes
- Supports client and agency partner relationships when necessary
- Topline management of client investment contracts
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of client-facing experience at an advertising agency
- Extensive media activation, implementation and trafficking experience is a must
- Passion for performance marketing
- Demonstrated desire to learn continually
- Exhibits strong organizational skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Razorfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply for the Job