Job ID 126870
Motorcycle Product Support and Sales Associate Job Description
- We are currently accepting applications for our next New Hire Class, currently scheduled for January 8, 2024.
- This is a remote position. All of the equipment you need to do the job will be provided to you.
- Compensation is based on experience and will fall in the range of $15 – $18 per hour
- The position will begin with a 4-6 week (paid) training period where you will have a Monday – Friday schedule. After training, you will be assigned a schedule that will require working Saturday or Sunday.
Product Specialist / Customer Service and Sales / Customer Loyalty / Rider Support; this role is all of those jobs in one. This isn’t just about answering customer calls: You love bikes. You love gear. You love helping customers get the parts and apparel they need. You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
Our Product Support and Sales Associates should be two-wheel aficionados that are devotees of the powersports industry and understand the importance of assuring a great customer experience, driving sales, and providing support for all riders that contact three companies under the Comoto Family of Brands: RevZilla, , Common Tread, Cycle Gear, J&P Cycles and REVER.
Our next Product Support and Sales Associate will:
- Handle all ranges of levels of interaction with customers via phone, email, live chat, and other communication channels to take it one step forward toward facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with strong communication skills.
- Assist with questions pertaining to fitment, application, modification, and selection of motorcycle parts, gear, and accessories.
- Take the advice given to the next level and help customers place orders for a complete customer experience.
- Continually learn about a combination of some of the following: motorcycle parts and gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, dirt bike and offroad riding, adventure/touring riding, supercross/MX, bike modification, among others.
- Working with our logistics, techs, suppliers, order management teams, and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure that we overdeliver in every opportunity is what this position is all about!
- Be detail-oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self-improvement.
- Be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing.
- Help customers all day, every day.
Our next Product Support and Sales Associate should have:
- Commitment to Comoto’s Core Values
- Passion for motorcycles and related products is ideal; Rider/owners preferred
- Advanced overall knowledge of motorcycle parts and accessories
- Working knowledge of additional power sports equipment including UTV, ATV, Scooters and Snowmobiles is a bonus
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work a schedule outside of standard business hours, including nights and weekends
- Experience in retail, service, or hospitality industries is a plus
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.