Job ID 126499
NPI Engineer Job Description
Chromalloy has expanded from a gas turbine parts repair business into an OEM supplier of production parts and advanced repairs and services for gas turbines used in aviation and power applications. Chromalloy serves the airline, military, marine and energy segments with a broad range of services at locations around the globe.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit www.sequa.com.
What are your responsibilities in this position?
- Conduct design, inspections, modeling and analysis of new and repaired turbine, compressor, and combustor components
- Apply CPEX tools (Chromalloy Production Excellent) and concepts on product/process subsystems or manufacturing systems
- Optimize the production process, product design using a robust lean problem-solving methodology, with quantifiable impact to business metrics
- Develop KPIs to effectively manage process and product outcomes
- Utilize project management skills to lead assigned projects/programs to successful completion considering technical, budgetary, manpower and schedule requirements
- Collaborate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment to develop component designs and repairs, which meet site, Chromalloy and customer requirements for cost, performance, and durability.
- Engage with the other engineers at the site to collaborate on projects and development of robust solutions impacting site operational and financial performance, utilizing CPEX tools; positively impacting the end customer
- Assist in making technical decisions on product/process design and provide definition to the team to ensure mutual success.
- Owns technical aspects of assigned components and or processes from initial concept through all manufacturing stages.
- Identify, develop, and implement tooling/equipment improvements. Troubleshoot process/production problems and implement actions/solutions, monitor sustainability of actions, and report out results.
- Prepare accurate written technical reports, specifications, procedures, and manuals
- Prepare and deliver presentations of work to all levels of external and internal customers
- Trains less experienced technical staff
- Work in manufacturing, lab, and field environments. Occasional travel required.
We are looking for NPI Engineer who have qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, Material or Aerospace Engineer
- Experience in Project Management will be benefits
- Knowledge of various measuring techniques including CMM, white-light/laser scanning, gages, etc. and their use in developing design.
- Good command in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening both Thai & English
- Thoughtful and effective communication skills
- Take ownership of commitments and consistently drives to meet objectives. Takes initiative to set goals if none are in place
- Welcome new graduated!!!
Apply for the Job