Job ID 125811
OpenVMS Systems Engineer III – Remote (CONUS) – $104k – $144k +DOE
Remote to CONUS candidates only!!
Do you have unique installation and configuration experience with OpenVMS? Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and looking to join a cohesive team at an established, growing, and nationwide company? We seek an OpenVMS Systems Engineer III eager to administer, monitor, and support all aspects of an OpenVMS-based infrastructure environment. Apply now!!
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of OpenVMS installation and configuration experience within a clustered environment
- Experienced with DCL Scripting, Command procedures, iLO Management, other OpenVMS and HPE tools
- Experience supporting HPE Integrity Servers, including iLO Management, TCP/IP, DECnet, FTP, SFTP, and SSL protocols
- Knowledge of Applications and Databases, Commvault Data Restoration and Backup, Fiber Attached SAN, and VMware and x86 with OpenVMS, a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Administrate, monitor, and support the OpenVMS infrastructure, including HPE Integrity and related hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes
- Automate installation, patching, and other critical tasks at an enterprise level
- Perform complex task sequences, in-place upgrades, patch auditing, and remediation
- Test, install, and manage OS Patch, User Authorization, DCL scripting, and maintaining batch queues
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving its systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $104,000 to $144,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced OpenVMS Systems Engineer III who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing Cloud infrastructures and environments. Please email your resume to Evelio D’Leon at [email protected] if you’d like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Location: US (Remote)