Job ID 124931
Allstate’s sales organization is growing its virtual workforce and we are looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a sales environment and enjoy being rewarded for their efforts. Allstate Remote Outside Insurance Sales Associate Work from Home. At Allstate, we are committed to offering a reputable product suite that protects people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams.
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As an Outside Insurance Sales Associate, you’ll work remotely within your state to drive insurance sales from both your remote office and in the field.
You’ll do all this in a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live.
This position is only available within the US, currently NOT available for Louisiana (LA), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), Minnesota (MN)), Alaska (AK), California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Florida (FL), Hawaii (HI) residents
- Obtain/utilize your personal lines license to educate customers about their insurance options (No license? No problem! You’ll receive support on day one to help you obtain)
- Make outbound calls and meet face to face with prospects to generate and close leads
- Spend time out in the field to network and identify new business opportunities
- Develop creative ways to engage and build rapport with prospective customers to achieve your sales goals
The Outside Insurance Sales Associate, internally known as Market Sales Associate (MSA), is a mid-level remote full-time role that offers a base salary, as well as an uncapped incentive program. As an Allstate employee, you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation with the total average compensation range for this position at $63,200 – $94,800 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Incentive plan) *.
- Several weeks of formal training (depending on your experience) and ongoing education for continuous improvement
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off policy and company paid holidays
- Full suite of employee benefits from day one including health insurance, parental leave, pension, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, wellbeing programs and so much more. Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more.
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly incentives. Monthly incentives will be based on your performance against agreed upon objectives and company results. Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstate’s discretion.
- At least 2 years of sales experience is preferred with a focus on lead generation
- Obtain or hold an active personal lines insurance license in your state of residence
- Must be at least 18 years old with a HS Diploma or GED
- Computer and technology skills (Zoom, WebEx, Excel, Word, Outlook, and productivity applications)
- Reliable internet with plug-in ethernet/network cable
- Dedicated workspace in your home; Allstate will provide all the equipment
Apply now if you:
- Possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to achieve your goals
- Can successfully demonstrate and articulate your ability to drive results and close sales
- Are driven by problem-solving and helping others
- Are a self-starter, comfortable using technology to work in a remote environment
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply to Allstate. Join us and you’ll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, and medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit Allstate. jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn or watch a video.