Job ID 124737
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Responsible for retaining, developing, and expanding Healthcare Practice Finance business for an assigned geographic area or market segment. Grows revenue by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing relationships with customers and referral sources. Responsibilities including sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, selling appropriate financial products and services to those prospects and clients, and making appropriate referrals.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in the financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare practice financing products and services, and current market trends
- Proficiency in credit products, programs, financial analysis and related documentation
- Thorough knowledge of secured lending requirements
- Proven business development and sales skills
- Strong relationship management and negotiating skills
- Possess a broad knowledge of bank products and services that results in identifying products and services that meet customer needs
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $98,515.00 – $115,900.00 – $127,490.00
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.