Job ID 127177
Product Owner Job Description
Company DescriptionWe create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we’ll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Job DescriptionThe Enterprise Product Consumer Data team is responsible for collection, standardization, and democratization of data across NBCUniversal to enable activation, monetization, and engagement in secure, privacy-centric ways. We are seeking a talented and motivated Product Owner to join our Enterprise Product Consumer Data team. As the Applications Product Owner, you will play a crucial role in the execution, maintenance, and enhancement of features related to Applications and Customer Data Platforms (CDP).As the Applications Product Owner, you will play a vital role in our data-driven environment, contributing to the growth and success of our products and services. If you are passionate about product management, data solutions, and working in a dynamic team, we invite you to apply and be part of our innovative journey.Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Applications Product Owner will report to the Applications Manager, Product. The Applications Product Owner will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project management, engineering, and leadership, to execute product roadmap initiatives effectively.
- Work closely with the Applications Manager in defining and prioritizing tasks to achieve organizational goals.
- Write clear and comprehensive requirements for engineering work that aligns with stated product goals.
- Assist in the implementation of product enhancements and improvements.
- Take ownership of maintaining and supporting existing applications and features.
- Monitor product performance and gather user feedback to identify areas for improvement.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and gather product requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the product aligns with business objectives and user needs.
- Collaborate with vendors to stay updated on the latest product features and enhancements.
- Support in obtaining appropriate business and legal approvals for data onboarding, access, and usage.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in product management and/or product development.
- Familiarity with Customer Data Platform (CDP) and consumer data product development.
- Experience working with product management tools like Jira, Confluence, and Airtable.
- Knowledge of data warehouses such as Snowflake and BigQuery.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop strong relationships with management and internal collaborators and partners
- Strong writing skills including presentation development
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing technology stacks
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Remote Workers: This position has been designated as fully remote, meaning that the position is expected to contribute from a non-NBCUniversal worksite, most commonly an employee’s residence.This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.Salary range: $100,000- $130,000 (bonus eligible)Additional InformationNBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].