Job ID 125666
hca healthcare Nursing Jobs – Registered Nurse
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse you can be a part of change.
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- hca healthcare Nursing Jobs – Registered Nurse
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Registered nurses provide and coordinate care for patients. The Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members to provide physical and psychological support to patients and their families. Daily responsibilities of the Registered nurse include but are not limited to: assessments and reassessments, developing individualized plans of care, medication administration, documentation, education, proper maintenance of equipment, and communication of patient needs.
What you will do in this role:
You will demonstrate knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
You will promote customer service initiatives.
You will utilize nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
You will demonstrate ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
You will document all patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
Current BLS certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Serving our community for the past 40 years, TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for a wide range of healthcare services. These include emergency services, cardiology, orthopedics and rehabilitation. TriStar Southern Hills is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center. There are more than 300 board certified physicians representing more than 20 specialties. Many have offices located on our campus.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.