Job ID 122308
If you are an energetic individual looking for an exciting, fast-paced environment, that allows you to work from home, we encourage you to join our team!
The Associate Inside Sales Manager/Agent -Player Coach , will, among other things, manage an assigned territory and detail health care professionals through outbound and inbound calls. You will contact the office staff of assigned accounts and identify key decision makers within the practice to include Physicians, Medical Assistants, Nurses, Physicians Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and other medical professionals with the goal of developing relationships with those individuals. Ultimately, your goals are to positively influence the prescription writing of our clients’ medication while providing the best possible customer service, delivering accurate product information, and ensuring access to patient assistance materials and programs.
Additionally, you may provide lead generation, appointment setting, recruitment for virtual lunch and learns, as well as assist in recruiting for national meetings and general sales support for select brand representatives.
Preferred and Required Qualifications and Job Duties:
- Four-Year College Degree required
- Minimum 3 to 5 years inside sales experience, B2B territory management/account management experience required
- Inside Pharmaceutical Sales experience preferred
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Proven ability to consistently meet/exceed defined territory sales goals
- Experience with Sales Force, Veeva preferred
- Advance listening, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and convey accurate complex product-related information to Healthcare Professionals, in an educated, reassuring, and professional manner
- Ability to accept and quickly apply coaching and feedback to improve individual performance and customer experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks across multiple systems
- High work ethic, reliable and punctual in reporting for scheduled work
- Ability to be flexible as needed to meet the fluctuating business needs
- Private, quiet, dedicated workspace required
- Management of Inside Sales Representatives including quality, compliance, attendance adherence.
- Development of Inside Sales Representatives and guidance in territory management and communications.
- Handle performance reviews, personnel issues, discipline and termination of Sales Representatives
- Player /Coach shall monitor calls: to develop and motivate Inside Sales Representatives for attainment of sales objectives; to assess and monitor activity and work schedules; to monitor and manage reporting by Sales Representatives, including call reporting, and sample reporting (when applicable)
- Communicate with Client and Project Lead on regular and timely basis
- Assist with the planning and delivery of training and periodic sales meetings
- Monitor compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Monitor compliance with PDMA and sample accountability procedures, when applicable
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance
Note : The duties and responsibilities described do not constitute a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status