Job ID 125033
Join our Transaction Data Entry Associate
You’ll put your skills to work by supporting our client through document review and data entry. Your work will make a positive difference in the organization you support.
About the Role
As a Transaction Data Entry Associate you will provide document review and data entry support to our client. Your assistance will make a positive difference in the organization you support. You will be able to provide successful administration support.
As a Transaction Data Entry Associate you will be responsible for:
- Capturing and validating data that at times be more complicated than standard requests
- Providing production services to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, document processing, scanning, or similar activities
- Receiving documents from both electronic and hard copy form for processing
- Processing documents by following internal processes and identifying any gaps in required information
- Identifying documents and their purpose to create a database of information
- Following up with customers for additional information or documentation as need
- Providing great customer service.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or an equivalent level of education
- Have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM (words per minute) on a computer
- Have good IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Have a great attention to detail
- Be organized and have the ability to multi-task while adapting to changing priorities
Working with us
Join a rapidly growing organization that can support your career goals.
Working for you
What you get:
- Paid Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work Environment
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform analytical and operational processes.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.