Job ID 122311
- At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you.
If you ask us, this job looks pretty great.* We are seeking an
- HCP Media Consultant *for a company in
- Ridgefield, CT!*
- Schedule: Remote*
- 12-month contract
- Pay: *$23.81/hour
- Travel:* none
- OVERVIEW* The HCP Media Consultant acts as the media planner and day-to-day media lead for assigned brands, providing leadership, strategic direction for media plans and buys. The role also serves as a brand advocate and account lead, interacting with the HCP Media Platforms and media agency on a regular basis to manage brand media plan development.
In collaboration with internal and external business partners, the HCP Media Consultant is responsible to optimize and innovate in the media space to achieve brand business objectives. The HCP Media Consultant, working with Sourcing and the Media Director, is responsible for managing the media agency and media platform relationships.
- Create, manage and optimize media plans to effectively deliver brand objectives and strategies.
- Creates media strategies and media plans for assigned brands.
- Works and negotiates directly with HCP Media Platforms to develop media recommendations.
- Coordinate activities with internal and external partners/platforms to support and ensure the effective implementation of media plans & tactics.
- Manage media flowcharts and budget reconciliations in partnership with brand teams.
- Build and develop effective HCP Media Platform relationships to fully understand their offerings and keep BI top of mind for innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Brand Marketers, Sourcing, A&I, Finance, Agency Operations, and other internal functions.
- Support and contribute to US media process and requirements
- Must have HCP media planning experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of HCP Media Platforms
- Ability to manage media agency and HCP Media Platforms relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong budget management skills and project management skills
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience working with client-side marketing teams
- Experience with media performance, analytics and reporting
- Must be a self-starter and detail-oriented
- Agency-side experience is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience
- What Happens Next* Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more. For questions or more information about this role, please *apply *and contact Heather Cappiello via email at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
#CB #CT #remote #hcp #media #mediaperformance #analytics #mediaplans
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click [here](https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community. You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the [COVID-19 Resource Center](https://www.mykelly.com/covid-19-resource-center) for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions. Get a complete career fit with Kelly®.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year. Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.