Job ID 125885
A bit about us:
Salary: $130k – $160k
Requirements: Experience with: Node, TypeScript, React, SQL, AWS
We are a fast growing software company in the healthcare industry that has created a patient management solution for the growing fertility sector. We have recently received an initial round of funding and due to growth we are looking to bring aboard two, Senior Software Engineers to join our team remotely. To be successful in this role you should have great communication skills as well as technical ability. We use Node, TypeScript, React, SQL, and AWS. You should have experience in one or more technologies list.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!!
Why join us?
$130k – $160k base
Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
Paid Time Off
Paid family and medical leave
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Remote Senior Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience and possess a strong skillset in Node, TypeScript, SQL, React, and AWS. As a Remote Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications that will enhance our company’s products and services.
- Design and develop backend solutions for our patient journey web application
- Build and maintain APIs
- Optimize the application for performance, scalability, and reliability
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and quality assurance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with fertility/healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer with a passion for technology and a strong skillset we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.