Job ID 124773
NVIDIA is searching for several outstanding Large Language Model and foundation model researchers to join the LLM and Foundation Model research team. We are passionate about research that pushes boundaries but also has impact in the real world.
You will be part of an amazing collaborative research team that consistently publishes at the top venues in computer vision and machine learning. Our existing expertise includes large language model, generative models, and so forth. Your contributions have the chance to create real impact on our products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Research, design and implement novel large language model and foundation models
- Publish original research
- Collaborate with other team members and teams
- Mentor interns
- Speak at conferences and events
- Transfer technology to product groups
- Collaborate with external researchers
What We Need To See
- Recently completing a Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc., or have equivalent research experience
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of LLM and foundation model, as well as deep learning
- Strong publication record at leading conferences (ie. CVPR, IEEE, NeurIPS, etc)
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks, such as PyTorch
- Outstanding research track record, very good publication record
- Excellent communication skills
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and productive people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $156,000 – $247,250. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.