Job ID 124923
OptiFreight™ Logistics is the leading provider of Inbound, Outbound, and Less than Truckload (LTL) Shipping and freight management services for the Healthcare sector. Remote sales associate.
This highly visible position, reporting directly to the Region Director, is responsible for assisting the OptiFreight Logistics Sales Organization to help deliver on their strategic priorities through enhanced customer support and service. In addition, this position offers an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop the necessary skills & experience for a successful transition into a future selling role.
- Report to the Region Director and assist field sales organization to drive operational efficiency and accelerate sales growth by helping alleviate non-selling activity
- Increase connectivity across sales team by supporting key sales initiatives from the development through execution; including regional and/or national implementations
- Provide reporting & data analysis to support customer business reviews, RFPs, unmanaged freight initiatives, cross referencing, and ad-hoc presentations
- Complete all field sales training & onboarding programs, including FST & Advanced Corporate Training
- Manage customer activity across open territories within assigned region
- As Instructed by Region Director, Identify, qualify, prepare, and execute effective sales strategies that maintain the existing base of business and support the close of competitive and revenue growth opportunities
- Effectively utilize and update sales tools to help field sales team accurately address trends in existing base of business, create call strategies, and to manage territory and strategic business plans
- Assist field sales team by helping generate leads and Identifying new business opportunities
- Coordinate and collaborate with field sales, marketing & sales operations teams to drive key product & portfolio initiatives
- Foster productive relationships with Marketing, Customer Service, and other key internal stakeholder groups
- Participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed
- Master all products and applications by demonstrating ongoing competency
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape.
- Increase knowledge base through attendance at educational programs / seminars / conferences, as well as reading journals and participating in committee or group programs
- Complete all administrative requirements in a timely and comprehensive manner (expenses, compliance, CRM, SFDC, as directed)
- A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years in a sales or marketing role preferred
- Ability to understand complex products & services and develop sound business presentations and/or management reporting deliverables
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong computer acumen and business application proficiencies; Microsoft Office, Excel, SalesForce
- Customer focused, results driven, action oriented & strong work ethic
- High career ambition and desire to do more within the organization
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, and within region often involving overnight stays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Openness to regional relocation within 24 months of employment
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.