Job ID 126656
Sales Engineer (Food & Beverage) Job Description
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and HG.
As a Sales Engineer, you are responsible for presenting product offerings and solutions in the best light to prospects and customers, evoking confidence in the company’s technology and experience, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. As a Sales Engineer, you should have a strong desire to leverage your sales and technical skills to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure, and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value. You will be reporting to the Manager, Sales Engineering.
SpecPage by Revalize an innovative product lifecycle and product data management process solutions specifically designed for recipe-based food and beverage manufacturers. We are the only PLM and PDM software provider dedicated to the food and beverage industry with a quick start, out-of-the-box process solution – available on premise or cloud-based.
- Remote in the United States
- Build, maintain, and present software core demonstrations for Revalize’s SpecPage platform
- Build and present customized demonstrations
- Build out competitive analysis
- Build out and maintain RFP / RFI library
- Use Value Based Selling to illustrate how prospects and customers can achieve their business goals by leveraging one or more Revalize products
- Work cross-functionally to qualify and close new business with 100% integrity
- Respond effectively to RFPs / RFIs while mastering the company’s products
- BS in Engineering or relative experience
- Familiar with process manufacturing (specifically within food and beverage industry)
- Knowledgeable of global food and beverage industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel
- Create good rapport with prospects and customers
- BS in Food Engineering
- Knowledge of related PLM applications and web technology
- Familiar with common business applications and integration between systems (e.g., PLM, ERP, CRM)
All applicants must complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.
Apply for the Job